Has anyone experienced a PD battery refusing to be charged or charge a device

My Anker power core speed 20000 PD is stuck on three lights when plugged into the PD wall adapter it came with, and won’t charge my Nintendo switch or iPhone

1 Like

Unplug all cables, wait for the lights to go off, then prest the button and plug in your device. The button has to be pressed before it will output via the usb c port. I would also try a different cable and plug to rule those out of being bad

If your still having issues sent support@anker.com a message with your order details as well as your serial number off the device. Let them know what steps you have taken to try and troubleshoot and they will best advise on what to try or do.

4 Likes

@sam_anker1 Thanks for your message and let us know your concern, I am so sorry to hear that the powercore speed 20000 PD does not recharge and work correctly. May I know how does the PD wall adapter work with other devices? Have you tried a different cable to double check? If the troubleshooting does not work, you may contact us via for further help.

Helen, I’ve tried this with the included PD adapter and cable, plus the Apple usb-c charge cable and a benson Leung approved usb-c cable. Ive also tried monitoring it with a power meter. I’ve also tried plugging the battery into the Apple 87 watt usb-c wall plug that came with my work laptop. I’ll email Anker support

the normal USB ports are working fine?

I believe the normal USB Port works fine for charging a device. I’ll check when I get off the train and at work. FWIW, I didn’t buy the device for charging through the USB-A port.

it’s just to be sure, that is only the usb c output that doesn’t work, and no the entire power bank.

the USB-A port works just fine

the PD wall adapter works with fast charging my iPhone with apple’s USB-C to lightning cable and for charging my nintendo switch with an apple USB-C cable and the included usb-c cable from Anker.

I’m emailing support now.

1 Like

yes it’s the better solution :wink: maybe is the only usb c output on power bank that have problems.

let us know if you resolve the problem :wink: