[Contest Ended] Happy Thanksgiving | Write a Thank-You Note and WIN

Dear Akhila,

Happy thanksgiving!

To Express my thanks to you, I am sending you a Eufy RoboVac 30C!

Thanks for the companionship, love and confidence you have shown in us.

Thank you!
Shenoy

Dear Stephanie, my lively wife,

Happy Thanksgiving! I am writing this to show and express how much I appreciate you and all that you do for us and our family. At times I know I don’t show just how much I appreciate you and we argue because of it, but know that I truly do appreciate what you do and have done for us. From the late nights working while sick, to coming home and cooking, to cleaning and making sure everyone was alright even when you weren’t. We love you for who you are and who you make us want to be as we follow in your footsteps of kindness and love.
Because you work so hard in keeping us happy and our family together I wish to gift you a Robovac 30c, if I can help eliminate 1 cleaning task that you do it would be vacuuming. I know how much you hate having to stand and vacuum after working all day so accept this gift as my appreciation to you, thank you and I love you.

Dear Sean,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Soundcore Model Zero.

Thank you for being a great friend and for finding my new dog!

Dear brother I’m so thankful to have you in my life Thank you for always being there To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Soundcore liberty lite

To the Love of my Life, Alice

Happy Thanksgiving!
To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you the eufy RoboVac 30C. Thank you for being with me for the past two years in my life. I have to say that I’ve had my happiest moments with you. Even though we have different schedules and it is a little harder to meet up with each other I appreciate every time we meet and talk for endless amounts of hours, the fun we have and the moments we share. I know we both have plans to finally move in with each other soon and I believe this product will help cleaning around the house to help ease the stress in our lives. With this at least weekends don’t have to be spent cleaning and tidying the house as much and we can relax more.

わたしは あなたのことを えいえんに あいし つづけます
Erica (I promise to get better at Japanese!!!)

1 Like

Dear stepdad I’m so thankful to have you in my life Thank you for always being there To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Soundcore vortex wireless headphones

1 Like

Dear mom I’m so thankful to have you in my life Thank you for always being there and cook all those good meals To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you Soundcore Infini since you were look for a sound bar

1 Like

Dear Mom,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you an Anker Nebula Capsule II.

Thank you for being you.

1 Like

Dear Mom and Dad, wifey and baby

Happy Thanksgiving!

Dear Mom,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you an Anker Powerhouse, so that when the next Hurricane comes you’ll still be comfy and cozy with power for everything you need (mini fridge too!).

Thank you for all that you do.

Love,
Helena

Dear Tania,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a PowerCore II 20000 so we can continue to capture memories on our phones without fear of running out of battery power.

Thank you for being my wife, my rock and just for being you. I love you, always!

Love,
Craig

Dear Joan my Wife,
I would like to show my thanks for you putting up with me all year, not to mention the 34 that came before. I would like to send you the Nebula Capsule since the Television in your favorite room cannot receive cable! Words literally can not express the Thanks you are owed, so I won’t waste any other than Thank you! I love you!
Your husband,
Ken

1 Like

My love, my dear Wifey!

#HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
To cherish the monemtns on this occasion I am sending you eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 30C in order to make your life a little more easier on cleaning part. I know you love this ‘eufy’.
**This is a token of care and love to say thank you for being a part of my life. Thank you for being around whenever I was down & in need.**Thanks for preparing delicious Thanksgiving meals for all of us. You remember, how yumm & funnn was this last year.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I’d not suggest a non-English speaking member to post in English. Anker is a company with worldwide presence and I’m sure they have employees with wide range of linguistic abilities.

Dear Anker,

Thanks for making great products and backing them up with best in the business customer service! I feel very fortunate for all of the products I’ve been able to test over the years.

Tyler

Dear Wifey,

Happy Thanksgiving
You have given me everything under the sun and to express my thank you I’m sending you a Nebula Mars so we can spend some quality time watching your favorite shows and movies together.

Just reiterating what @AnkerOfficial has advised in the past…at present the forum is mainly English communication…not saying they shouldn’t but it would help their chances better if they followed the majority :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Dear Mother

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you an Eufy RoboVac 30C. I really don’t know anyone that vacuums more than you do. And living alone, I’m sure this would help. Cleanest house ever.

Thank you for being the rock and backbone of our family. :love_letter:

Dear Wifey,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you Eufy RoboVac 30C. This Anker product vacuum will making cleaning our apartment so much easier after a long day at work!

Thank you for all you do for our family. I’m grateful to have you as my partner!

Dear Brett (@sbeecee),

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a PowerHouse.

Thank you for being awesome.