[Contest Ended] Happy Thanksgiving | Write a Thank-You Note and WIN

Dear Mom and Dad,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a PowerCore AC so you won’t have to ever run out of juice on your devices on the road!

Thank you for always being there for me, and raising me up to the man I am today.

1 Like

Dear Mum♥️,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you an Anker Powerhouse 120,000 because every time we go camping I have to bring like 7 power banks to keep our device charged!

Thank you for everything you have done

Lots of love - Your Son, Jan

1 Like

Dear Ohya,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a eufy RoboVac 30C.

You work so hard and I know how you like a clean house. Thank you for all the hours away. This can be our little helper when we are so pre-occupied after we have our first-born who will no doubt keep it busy!

All my lab!

1 Like

Dear Sarah,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Anker PowerHouse.

Thank you for always loving me and keeping things going when I am on long work trips!

1 Like

Dear my beautiful wife,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you an Anker PowerHouse.

You gave birth to our beautiful daughter just 3 weeks ago. You were such a trooper at the hospital, and you gave our family a perfect daughter. Can’t thank you for all the sacrifices that you made the last 9 months growing the baby inside of you. With the Anker PowerHouse, we can go camping and go on road trips without having to worry about charging our phones or the baby bottle warmer. Can’t wait to see the world with you and our baby.

Love,
me

2 Likes

Dear Dad and Mom,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you an Anker SoundCore Boost.

Thank you for being my parents and supporting my decisions. Especially my challenges I face!

1 Like

Dear Mom and Dad,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Eufy’s RoboVac 30C.

Thank you for giving me life and support throughout my whole life and being the best parents I am blessed to be raised by. Thank you for watching my cat and dog when I am not around as well…the vacuum will help with that haha

Love you!

-Samantha

1 Like

Dear Wife,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a PowerPort Speed 4 Ports.

Thank you for being my life partner!

1 Like

Happy Thanksgiving Nate
Love having you as my son. Best Scout ever.
I think you’d love the Anker Core 10000

love
Dad

1 Like

Dear Amy,

Happy Thanksgiving.!

I am grateful for the way you take care of our home and kid. I am sending you an Anker PowerPort Speed PD 5 for when you travel so that your phone, tablet and laptop can be kept fully charged using 1 charger instead of the many that you have to carry.

Thank You,
Arthur

1 Like

Dear Mommy Stephanie,
Thank you for always being there for me and daddy. Even though your my stepmom, I want to call you Mommy because you have been more of a mother to me over the past 6 years thank my real mom. You have been there for me and daddy, supported us at times and worked 2 jobs when Dad lost his. You are the truth when it comes to what a parent should be, and I love you for all you do. To help with cleaning, because I know your always tired after work and hate standing I would like to gift you a Eufy Robovac. I really don’t know the difference between them so if you win you can choose which one you want. Love you always and forever.

4 Likes

Dear husband,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Robovac 30C

Thank you for always being so supportive and wonderful!

2 Likes

Dear Mom & Dad,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Nebula Capsule so we can relive our family movie nights and just because you deserve it!!

Thank you for sacrificing opportunities for yourselves so you can provide for my siblings & I. We love you!

1 Like

Dear Jenny,

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thank you for being with me and keeping me smiling always. To express my thanks, I am sending you a Powercore Speed 20000, so that you may keep your phone charged and continue to text me when we’re not together.

Love,
Your Boyfriend

1 Like

Dear Mom and Dad

Happy Thanksgiving

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a PowerCore 20100 Nintendo Switch Edition

Thank you for giving my life and letting me dance my heart away

1 Like

Dear Garrett,
Happy Thanksgiving!
To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Powerhouse to keep all of your devices powered up!!.
Thank you for being an amazing son!!!
Love Pater.

1 Like

@Baker Check this out…

1 Like

Dear Ev,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Powerdrive Speed 2.

Thank you for such a great brother and always there when I need you to be.

Best

1 Like

Dear Amanda,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Nebula Capsule.

Thank you for taking care of me as my older sister and putting up with me though I can be difficult at times.

1 Like

Dear Frank,

You always put others ahead of yourself and I wanted to show how much I appreciate you every day and I’m thankful to have you in my life. I would love to get you a powerbank so you’re never stranded.

Love,
Lori

2 Likes