[Contest Ended] Happy Thanksgiving | Write a Thank-You Note and WIN

Dear Dad,
Happy Thanksgiving! Thank you for everything you have done for me, especially cleaning up my room. To express my gratitude, I want to send you a eufy RoboVac 11s. I know how hard you work to clean the house. As you get older, I really don’t want you to work so hard, and I think a robot vacuum cleaner is a the perfect gift for you. Hope to see you soon!

1 Like

Dear Vincent,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a pair of Soundcore Noise Cancelling Headphones! You deserve some new headphones after 10 years :slight_smile:

Thank you for being the best husband ever, my best friend…and my rock star!

1 Like

Dear mom and dad,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks I’m sending you a PowerCore+ 26800 PD with 30W Power Delivery Charger.

Thank you for taking care of my Knucklehead self and doing what you can for me. I love you guys.

1 Like

Thank you lord!

Dear Mom,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Color: Black USB C Charger, Anker PowerPort II UL Certified 49.5W Wall Charger with Foldable Plug, One 30W Power Delivery Port for MacBook Air/iPad Pro 2018, iPhone XS/Max/XR/X/8/8+, PowerIQ 2.0 for S9/S8 and More so you can continue to charge your new Google Pixel 3 XL and Samsung Galaxy S9+.

Thank you for being a supporting and loving mother. I am grateful for everything you have done for me in my life. I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!

1 Like

Dear mom and dad,

Thank you for everything you’ve done for me. Words cant justify how much I love you guys.
I’m sending you guys that eufy robovac boost IQ 30c that you’ve been wanting so badly.

Love,
Shabbir

1 Like

Dear Mom,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a SoundCore Pro+ for your coffee time with your friends.

Thank you for being my mom.

1 Like

Dear Regina

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a robovac 30c.

Thank you, I’m sending you this because I know all you do for me around the house is a lot and this will lighten up the load. It’s the least I can do for all you do.

Thank you,
Andrea

1 Like

Dear Lindsey Latham,

Happy Thanksgiving!

I would love to say thanks to my wife, Lindsey. I’m sending you a mars 2 so that when we go camping we can watch movies and make memories with our kids and friends.

Thank you for being such an awesome wife, mother and friend!

1 Like

Dear Steve,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a BoostIQ RoboVac 30C.

Thank you for keeping laughter and joy in our relationship.

1 Like

Dear Dad,

Happy Thanksgiving!
I really appreciate all that you do for the family. Ever since I was young you’ve done so much to help me, and it means the world to me.
As an expression of my love and appreciation, I’m giving you a Powercore+ 26800 PD. I hope it’ll make things more convenient for you at work.

Thank you for always being there for me, now let me be there for you,

Rachel

1 Like

Dear David,

Happy Thanksgiving!

You’ve always been the light of my life so I’m sending you an Anker LC130 flashlight so you’ll always have a literal light handy whenever you need it. Thank you for being the best part of my life for the last 11 years. I love you.

Your Nikki

1 Like

Dear Bill,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Nebula Capsule, so that we can enjoy movies wherever we go.

Thank you for your care and love!

1 Like

Dear James,

Happy Thanksgiving Dude!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a PowerPort Solar Lite 2.

Thanks for being a great friend who’s always been there for me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dear Mom and Dad,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a SoundCore Flare S + so you can continue to enjoy your old-time tunes, even in the dark. :grin:

Thank you for being awesome parents and for always preparing a delicious Thanksgiving meal for the family!
Eric

1 Like

Dear Grandpa,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Anker Powerline+ II Lightning Cable (6ft) so you can keep your phone charged forever and always have it in reach, even at the hospital.
Thank you for helping me pay for helping me with repairs on my car, passing on your old Lincoln to me to cherish, and just being the best Grandpa ever.

With all my love,
Jimmy

1 Like

Dear Dad,

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Holidays. I would like to thank you for keeping our community safe during this time a year and year round.To show my appreciation I would like to give you an Anker Power Core 20000 mAH portable charger so when you on patrol protecting our city you will have ample power to charge all your communication devices. Thank you for all you do to keep is safe

1 Like

Dear, Alex
I am sending you an Anker Lightning cord to help charge your new iPhone fast.
Happy thanksgiving bye!
From,

1 Like

Dear lovely daughter Mya,
Happy Thanksgiving!
To show my appreciation of you I’m sending you a pair of SoundBuds Slim Bluetooth Headphones so that you can listen to your music in comfort and peace.

I love you dearly and you have been doing so well I can’t be any prouder of you. I love you so much.

Love, Mom

1 Like

Dear Suzy & Brad,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Eufy BoostIQ Robovac 30C!

Thinking of what item to pick a couldn’t think of another one that can be a real help I’m your everyday lives except for the Robovac. You both work full time jobs and have raised 3 children of your own and without any doubt, hesitation or regret you took my son as your son. Do not take this wrong (Anker) but honestly there isn’t a product in this world to really fit the gratitude and how thankful I am for this family! They have taken care of my child every day and night with the good and the up all night no sleep baby screaming times. They did what I wasn’t able to do and that’s give him everything he needs and deserves. They unselfishly share him with my family and I even when they don’t have to. They have made his life and will continue to make his life the best possible. My child will never have to think or question if he was wanted and loved because of them he will know he has unconditionally love from us all!
Robovac I feel can help simplify their lives each day because they deserve it more than anyone I know! I am and will always be thankful to them!

I hope your Thanksgiving and rest of the holiday are wonderful.

Sincerely,
Shannon
Birth mom

1 Like