[Contest Ended] Happy Thanksgiving | Write a Thank-You Note and WIN

Dear Tom,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I am sending you a PowerCore+ 26800 PD so that you will never run out of battery power and can stay connected with me wherever you go.

Thank you for everything. You are the best!

2 Likes

Dear Adam,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a soundcore infini.

Thank you For supporting me every day.

3 Likes

Dear Mom,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a PowerHouse.

Thank you for raising me.

3 Likes

Juan,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a PowerCore+ 26800 and PowerPort+ 1.

Thank you for referring me to Anker. Thank for your service, and i hope if i win this will help you on your travel time that you spend to go and serve our country.

2 Likes

Dear Mom and Dad,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Eufy RoboVac 30C.

Thank you for all of the support you’ve provided me, every step along the way. I hope that this product will make your daily life easier in return for the countless blessings you’ve provided to me in my life. Thank you and love you both!

3 Likes

Dear Colleen McKenzie,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Q1 certified wireless charger to charge your new iPhone XR!

Thank you for being my mom, and even though we’ve had a tough last year with the fight against cancer, we will continue to power through it! I love you!

3 Likes

Dear Mum,

I’m very thankful for everything you’ve done for me making me feel like the #1 son everyday and to me, Mother’s Day is everyday for you. I know you’ve always wanted a great projector as a cinema experience rather than a 38 inch 720pHD TV. So today your dreams come true. I’m sending you a Nebula by Anker Mars II Projector with an immersive dual 10W speakers. I’d be happy to help leave a review on my YouTube channel, an unboxing + review video on the Nebula Mars II to express my gratitude for Anker. I have thousands of views and subscribers. Thank you so much for everything mummy I hope you enjoy your gift after it’s all set up for you.

Kaleido Vids

3 Likes

Dear Will

Happy Thanksgiving! To express my gratitude I’m sending you a Soundcore Vortex! Thank you for being a great partner to me and father to our son! :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Dear mom, To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a powercore Ac 22000 .
Thank you for always being there to pick me up when I couldn’t stand in life and being amazing at what you do for me.

3 Likes

Dear Sue,

To express my thanks to you I am sending you a 7-in-1 Premium USB C Hub Adapter.

Thanks for all the great times.

Matt

3 Likes

Dear Angel,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a PowerHouse so when you go on your fishing trips you can have the power supply you need. You’ll never have to worry about running out of power with this Anker product.

Thank you for being the best brother/father figure you could be. For always being there for me and supporting me. Thanks for helping me when i needed something. You’re the best.

2 Likes

Dear Mom,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks, I’m sending you a Soundcore+ Portable 360° bluetooth speaker so you can listen to your favorite music while you cook, clean, or anywhere you may use it.

Thank you for being such a great mom. I know it was hard raising 6 children on your own, but you did a great job! Thanks for always being there for me and my siblings. We could not have asked for a better mom. You always support us and care for us. We love you to the moon amd back. We are forever grateful.

Love, your son.

3 Likes

Dear Page,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you an Anker Power Station.

Thank you for October 8.

Dad

2 Likes

Dear Wifey,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a RoboVac 30C.

Thank you for being my side all these years.

3 Likes

Dear JuJu (older twin sister) :kissing_heart:,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks and love to you, I’m sending you these
Soundcore Truly-Wireless Earbuds, since I know you love listening to your music.

Thank you for being the best sister you could be, and recently for helping me buy the car I desperately needed. Thanks for always taking care of my baby when i go to work as well. I appreciate you picking her up from school and watching her for sometimes 9 hours a day. I truly am grateful. Love you lots.

2 Likes

Dear Mom and Dad,
I want to say Happy Thanksgiving. I want to give you a RoboVac 30C for years now. Nothing I do will ever show you how much I really love and care for you guys. I appreciate everything you do for me past, present and future. I hope this will help you around the house.
I love you very much!!

Love always,

Paddy

2 Likes

Dear mom
I am thankful for everything you done for me. Sometimes you go through stress but you know I am there. All the times you were there now I am here for you. I am so thankful to have such a loving, caring and happy mom. You are everything to me. I kept noticing your phone is dying that is why I am sending you a 20,000 mah portable charger

Love your son

2 Likes

Dear my hero mom
Happy thanksgiving
Because you are an amazing person I am sending you a Nebula Capsule Smart Mini Projector so you can fall asleep in your bed watching your favorite movie .
Thank you for working so hard that makes you fall asleep in the living room thank you for providing a great life for us :heart:

2 Likes

Dear Madeline Jones,

Happy Thanksgiving,
To express my thanks to you I’m sending you the Soundcore Space NC headphones.

Thank you for always being the best friend ever and for loving me unconditionally. Stay Awesome!

Love always and forever,
Merrill Martin Meyers Jr.

2 Likes

Dear Charlotte,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Soundcore True-Wireless Earphones Liberty Lite

Thank you for being the rock in our relationship during this tough time, I can’t be more thankful for you.

2 Likes