Happy 2nd Birthday, Community | Surprises Inside!

I received 2 out of 3 items :slight_smile:

@AnkerOfficial can you please check if the 3rd item has been shipped? I Have not received any notification yet.

Just got shipping emails, the scale will be delivered today and the wireless car chargers on Monday.

Just got the 3rd shipping email. Thank you @AnkerOfficial.

Got my plug today

That’s both my prizes arrived.

Thanks once again @AnkerOfficial

Received Dashcam A1 today :grin: All 3 items received
Thank you @AnkerOfficial

1 Like

Just got my scale

1 Like

Got my soundcore space nc headphones. Thank you @AnkerOfficial

1 Like

Good to see everyone else getting their gifts

Christmas has come early for us :yum:

I don’t like my scale, it won’t work for me, it works for everyone else in the house but me…guess that means I’m just too fat :sob:

Oh :grimacing: motivation to get down to a weight so you can use it?

Just call it a family gift then

Woowww!!! Enjoy it!!! :star_struck:

1 Like

Congrats!!!

You’re lucky!!! Congrats!!!

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

I have my infini in place, and it sounds good.

The DIALOGUE EQ setting is FANTASTIC. HONESTLY IT IS.
I’m not needing g to ask what was said so often, and it’s not as loud as I was on my.old soundbar.

Watched xfactor last night in music mode, and it’s not bad.

Not tested it on decent volume yet, cos the fiancée don’t like loudness. Tho, when she does go out, I will clear the cobwebs! lol

1 Like

Looks like there will be a lot of reviews in the near future. :wink:

3 Likes

Yes there will be @AnkerOfficial. :slight_smile:

Got my prizes in the mail at some point this weekend! I was out of town, but the house sitter brought everything in. I dove headfirst into the boxes when I got home last night and could not wait to get everything powered up and working! @AnkerOfficial, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I’ll get some photos uploaded tonight. I brought the headphones with me to work today to tune out all my coworkers and have already set a weight loss plan with the eufy smart scale…for AFTER the holidays, of course. :wink:

1 Like

There they are. Thanks, @AnkerOfficial!

Got my two wireless car chargers today…installed 1 in my car and the wife said she will wait. Review coming within 2 weeks