Got a Story to Share? Win 1000 or a RoboVac with it!

The weird thing about this competition is that the German ending date is different. It is the 7th and not the 4th of November

Well I got another reply stating that my entry was successfully submitted to their system and that they will go through posts and pick winners.

I hope they have got my entry - or should I say entries since I did it several times!

Anyway fingers crossed as I would love to have a good chance on this one!!

They had mine, just not in the main lot.

They haven’t replied to.my last email.

Expect if we get anything, it’ll be a coupon.

Mine never permanently showed with the other entries so I hope they have actually got my entry. Bit of a strange one this has been!!

Yep.

More annoying they co firmed I’d entered, but cos I didn’t get the confirmation email , I wasn’t entered properly FFS

They never told me anything about a confirmation email in their replies to me. I never received anything in my inbox or junk when I entered each time!

That’s what i.told them

Good luck !!!

1 Like

I contacted them and they said that there was no confirmation email. Just a pop up

1 Like

Yes I seem to remember some pop up box so guessing it was that. Strange the entries never permanently showed up?! Well at least mine never did but they’ve assured me they did receive them. Who knows?!

This is the last email I received…
This was sent on the 7th

They are telling us different stuff… not good… Not good at all

Well that’s conflicting information then. I don’t know what to think! Do they announce winners on the eufy community like they do here? I’d be interested to see if anyone has won anything yet.

Winners are kept anonymous for competitions like that for privacy reasons

2 Likes

Ok thanks. I guess we won’t know the outcome then anyway.

We only know, if someone from the community, says so. Not even Anker global comps get updated on here. Just get a … This is no longer a banner … comment.

Sometimes you’ll get a comment from someone… Yeah I won, I got a brolly, or I got a code.

It’s only on community comps/giveaways do Anker publish people’s username of the winners.

Personally, when I do finally get lucky, I’ll tell ya all!

Bei meinem letzten Frühjahrsputz für den ich mir einen ganzen tag Zeit genommen habe war ich nur kurz eine Tasse Kaffee trinken und habe mal 15 Minuten vom putzen gemacht und als ich wieder zurück kam hat mein Hund versucht seine Kauknochen in meinen Blumentöpfen zu vergraben und die ganze Erde rausgebuddelt und alles in der ganzen Wohnung wieder verteilt auch auf den weißen frisch gereinigten Flokati-teppichen und alles war dreckiger als bevor ich mit putzen angefangen habe. aber ich wollte nicht alles noch einmal putzen dachte mir es wäre so toll nun einen saugroboter wie die von anker/eufy zu haben…seit dem muss der hund immer in den garten wenn ich wieder putze und sauber mache

viele grüße

English please

You’ve been told many times

I got the 30 and I honestly can say it is well worth the money. I use mine while I’m loading the dishwasher or doing laundry. Compared to other brands this one does the job. Plus when you empty out the dust collector or need to clean the roller brush it is the smartest design out there. It’s a snap!

Jealous of those UK and DE-based customers who get to participate! Hopefully there will be a similar event for US-based persons like me, too:)

good luck:blush: