Get the World’s Smallest Power Delivery Charger for Free!

Wow, that is an awesome prize, I will have to check it out.

1 Like

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

The link doesn’t work anymore… on the main post.

The contest ended yesterday, generally once they end the pages no longer work. emails should be going out by today for those who won and discount codes

The contest has ended and wheneve it ends mostly ankerofficial posts what has been posted on #54.

You are a little for this one :slight_smile:

Good luck to everybody!!! :four_leaf_clover:

What’s the timeline on the release date? This charger would be handy with during the holiday season!

2 Likes

Did anyone get an email or anything saying they won?

Not me, I just figured I didn’t win and moved on.

As with most contest that’s usually how I am, but emails were supposed to go out today hence why I just asked to see if anyone here won. But all I hear is crickets, haha

1 Like

No email yet

1 Like

Can’t find the event to participate?

1 Like

The event is over, has been since November 16

No, but I have not won ANYTHING since my first contest, no power draw, nothing very very frustrating

OMG, you haven’t win anything since the first time you won… Hello, at least you won something regardless of how long it had been. These contest don’t cost you anything but a little bit if your time, and thousands of people enter so you cannot expect to win every single time.

Be thankful Anker offers these contest and promotions, don’t get mad or frustrated as a ton of people here never win. Just smile and put a happy face and move on, there will be plenty more to enter

2 Likes

Oh, I am smiling, See i hate text sometimes, comes across wrong. All I meant was I am/was dissappointed that I didn’t win, or haven’t won the newer cool stuff, kinida wish I didn’t win the product I did, if that would mean better chances now. But for the flare giveaway I had well over 500 entries, thought I had a good shot. Also, I shouldn’t post when I’m in a bad mood my apologies. I have nothing but love for #Anker and the community. Even you helped me out with something when I first got on this forum. So again sorry it came acrossed as whiny. lol

1 Like

Your good Chris, it’s all good we all get in a mood when we lose or don’t win. I understand it’s frustrating

1 Like

Oh the mood isn’t from not winning, Life stuff… My car, after i just got it back from being repaired after an accident, tries to kill me. First the front passenger side tire almost fell off while driving…the bolts that hold the Lugnuts on, yea 3 of the 4 BROKE OFF! How insane is that, thank god I got home in time. Then I spend $700 to fix that now, for no reason something went wrong with my clutch, could be expensive, could not be, they aren’t sure yet. So i’ve been on and off without a car, which I need to travel at least to and from work, for almost 2 months now.

Jeesh, sorry for your troubles. I would say learn to fix your car yourself this way it doesn’t cost you anything but parts. When my clutch went out, I replaced that and the turbo, a month later my head gasket went… So I replaced the motor, clutch, and turbo again, all of which I never done before so I learned as I did it. Took a month or two I don’t remember but I got my car back in the road and it’s what I’m still driving now 4 years later.

1 Like

yea After the accident I did all the body work myself, This stuff though, is not fixable by me. Even if I knew how, I dont have a lift to get the car in the air to work on it… Thanks for your…empathy lol