[Event finished] Get 1 of 50 RoboVacs FREE | Test It, Review It, Keep It (UK, DE)

oo exciting stuff! I’m trying for one… simply cause I want to see how it copes with an inquisitive parrot and all the mess she makes :smile_cat:

4 Likes

Good luck to every one in the UK or DE, to bad I’m not from there, maybe i should change my passport :wink:

2 Likes

As far I know a parrot eats seeds, so the robot is perfect to clean the rests of his (her) meals.

Loosen feathers no problem also, but with the long hair (or might I say feathers as well :grin: ) of my ladies here! :joy:

3 Likes

Had my hopes up for this one because of having a 10 month old, wife is 6 months pregnant with the next one as well as having a fur baby running around with his hair everywhere. One can dream that the next one will be US as well (hint hint @AnkerOfficial) :wink:

2 Likes

With a comp like this… All winners will suck!

2 Likes

@amangons Just be grateful to be included and that you have a chance to win at all. It’s a good contest.

4 Likes

Oh, god, nooooo! Please tell me you have humour?

What do Hoover’s do? UM, they SUCK UP DIRT

FFS

6 Likes

Lawwwwwl. I don’t usually see you toss out a joke. That one went riiiiiight over my head. My bad.

5 Likes

I take the piss far more than you know, but only a few get it, cos I fly in high sarcasm‽ lol

However, that was just a dry pun, and no complaints at all.

1 Like

50 Robovacs! Lucky

1 Like

In the USA but I have to say good luck to you all

2 Likes

Yes the “British humor” is sometimes strange, specially to non British. :confused:

1 Like

I am actually part British, but clearly not enough :joy:
I got so used to seeing people complain on the forum that I was in table flip mode for a while. Hahaha

1 Like

We should start a RoboVac timeshare program. Whenever we’re done using it, we set it free in the road to clean its way to the next user until it gets passed on again. It’ll be a fully autonomous program and will leave the cleanest trail you’ve ever seen!

1 Like

Entered here (UK), good luck to everyone who’s entered :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

Wish this was available in the US…

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

When are emails being sent, and when do we give up (as in not getting anything)?

There ya go!

1 Like