[Event finished] Get 1 of 50 RoboVacs FREE | Test It, Review It, Keep It (UK, DE)

Lawwwwwl. I don’t usually see you toss out a joke. That one went riiiiiight over my head. My bad.

5 Likes

I take the piss far more than you know, but only a few get it, cos I fly in high sarcasm‽ lol

However, that was just a dry pun, and no complaints at all.

1 Like

50 Robovacs! Lucky

1 Like

In the USA but I have to say good luck to you all

2 Likes

Yes the “British humor” is sometimes strange, specially to non British. :confused:

1 Like

I am actually part British, but clearly not enough :joy:
I got so used to seeing people complain on the forum that I was in table flip mode for a while. Hahaha

1 Like

We should start a RoboVac timeshare program. Whenever we’re done using it, we set it free in the road to clean its way to the next user until it gets passed on again. It’ll be a fully autonomous program and will leave the cleanest trail you’ve ever seen!

1 Like

Entered here (UK), good luck to everyone who’s entered :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

Wish this was available in the US…

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

When are emails being sent, and when do we give up (as in not getting anything)?

There ya go!

1 Like

Thanks for the info.

As nobody of us won that “US-Super-Lotto” we go back to our
tiny daily jobs.

Business as usual. :grin:

1 Like

They say things like that before, but we all know it’s a couple days later. Hence why asking

Any forum winners for this one?

Don’t think so, didn’t even get a code either

Yes please can I apply

@Tobyw This event has finished, if you keep checking in you may fall lucky for a similar event in the future…