Friendly Request Regarding Creating New Topics

You should make this a sticky thread or include it in the initial email so people dont start spamming :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think people may just be creating multiple topics for the points they get at this stage.

1 Like

good question… :no_mouth:

I agree with this position

This topic is pinned globally, so should be seen by users in any section of the forums. As for stating this in the initial email, that’s beyond my reach and would need to be decided / implemented by Anker admins going forward. As many have stated though and I agree, the larger number of new topics is due to points building, which could end up being a futile effort on their parts if they keep getting reported…

I feel this will die down as people may be excited to earn bucks by just creating a topic

1 Like

It’s a real problem, as many new users are simply here to gain points. I am sure that after the promo ends, things will settle and get back to normal.

1 Like

I understand why everybody want to make a new topic! Anker’s fan want to win Anker’s products! :yum:

Yes but abusing the system could also lead to losing prizes won and being banned :astonished:

1 Like

Exactly why I won’t do it! I feel there is too many users already for me to win a prize anyway. I will simply contribute to the community the best I can and be happy with that! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Yep, this is a side effect of doing giveaways based on user activity. It creates unnecessary topics and borderline spam posts.

Makes sence I’m really new to the forum, is there a search tool in on of the pages?
Thanks VM

kind of.

I still think some are creating threads for points purposes only

At the top of each page, you should see a magnifying glass in the top-right corner near your profile icon. Clicking this will allow you to search.

I agree good input thank you

Agreed and will comply.

Completely agree

Wow this is a near month old thread. Bumping it was probably not the best idea lol

1 Like

It would be nice maybe @AnkerOfficial should display the rules more prominently.

1 Like

Good suggestion! Maybe we should make an official post in someday!:grin:

1 Like