[CONTEST ENDED] Free Christmas Gifts | Get Yours Today

Go for the Curve! I have them both and prefer the curve, especially for an active lifestyle!

1 Like

It was a cheap win for Anker :laughing:

I LOVE this product. I actually have two :grinning:

2 Likes

Pretty please[quote=“Spike1109, post:938, topic:57079, full:true”]
All I want for Christmas is The Anker Power Pack please and thank you

[/quote]

All I want for Christmas is a Eufy Robovac 11 <3

Nebula Mars Portable Cinema​:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

At this point I would be happy to win anything that I could use…

1 Like

“All I want for Christmas is Nebula Mars Portable Cinema.”

All I want for Christmas is a Roav by Anker Dash Cam.

All I want for Christmas is Anker Powerhouse!

Just wanted to let you know that this is a giveaway for Anker products. So you would want to put something such as “All I want for Christmas is an Anker Powercore 10000" or some other product. After doing so, you would want to share it to either your Twitter or Facebook using the chain/link icon on your post.

that is great! thanks for the recommendation.
my son is 17 and into survival, camping, wilderness etc. he would love this under the tree this year. thanks again.

@AnkerOfficial - I’ve been out with the flu so this is awesome news to be a winner. Do you need any information from me?
:grinning:

2 Likes

Congrats and hope you feel better. They will send you an email asking for your shipping info

1 Like

Congrats to the winners so far!!

2 Likes

All I want for Christmas is to see my friends at Anker! :sunglasses: Merry Christmas everyone

4 Likes

All I want for Christmas is an Anker PowerHouse. :grinning:

All I want for Christmas is a anker PowerPack

Honestly I’m just curious if someone will actually win a powerhouse?..don’t care who…I didn’t ask for it but just to see if it will be given away as a prize. And if they do Congrsts to whoever does win it…

Well they did tell me you can ask for it…notice the storm that follows of others asking for it too after I initially did. Wish I could win it

1 Like