[CONTEST ENDED] Free Christmas Gifts | Get Yours Today

“All I want for Christmas is A Power House battery. So I can sleep without worrying woth my bpap machine.

All I want for Christmas is the Anker SoundCore 2 Bluetooth Speaker !

All I want for Christmas is SoundCore Boost speaker, so we can have pleasant music after our winter adventures in the mountains :slight_smile:

Merry Christmas Anker Team!

All I want for Christmas is a Powerport Wireless5 Pad!

All I want for Christmas is the PowerPort Solar 2 Ports ! Thanks :slight_smile:

All I want for Christmas is a soundcore bluetooth speaker. I dropped my old speaker and now it rattles when the sound is too high.

All I want for christmas is Premium Bluetooth Speaker!

All I want for christmas is a Anker SoundCore Sport XL Portable Bluetooth Submersible Speaker because who wouldn’t! They look absolutely awesome! Waterproof and shockproof with 66ft range and 15 hour payback time they make it onto my list.

“All I want for Christmas is a Solar Power Charger” Please

All I want for Christmas is to get good notes in this semester and to be able to sleep at nights :slight_smile:

All I want for Christmas is a PowerHouse or a SoundCore2 Bluetooth speaker Christmas edition!

That would be amazing cause I can’t ever afford to by myself gifts and don’t get any during the holidays so maybe Anker will be my Santa. They will go good with my Anker PowerPort Wireless 5 Pad & my powerline+ lighting cables.

All I want for Christmas is an Anker Powerhouse to use on my cross country travels. The power core has been a lifesaver on several occasions and more battery power yields better camp sites at concerts!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays and Bah Humbug!

All I want for Christmas is a PowerCore Speed 20000 PD

Good luck to everyone!

All I want for Christmas is an Anker PowerCore+ 26800 Premium Portable Charger High Capacity External Battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 :santa:t3::crossed_fingers:

All I want for Christmas is a Powerhouse. I never had such a device before and would love to experience what it can do in an outdoor activities summer and winter.

All I want for Christmas is the soundcore 2 Bluetooth speaker, Christmas edition.

All I want for Christmas is a SoundCore Sport XL Bluetooth Speaker

All I Want For Christmas is a Powerhouse. Or controlling interest in Anker. You also sell stock right? This is a company I wouldn’t mind owning part of. I have a lot of your product already, and you’ve always been good to me.

All I want for Christmas is Anker PowerCore 20100. My phone has a terrible battery life

My thoughts exactly! It stops all the maggots coming out of the woodwork as soon as they sniff a prize.