Formal language for the Community

hahahaha :joy:

Him vsercn’irv ch’ir

Bonus bucks for anyone that gets it :tongue:

Is it Klingon? Nope, just checked.

Google just keeps thinking it’s English or maybe German.

Samsung’s own translator (s translate) thinks it’s also English.

I think the confusion is down to HIM atnrh the beginning. However if.you just so the last 2 words, it still hasn’t a clue.

2 Likes

Nope but you are along the right lines

He is Dead?

Nope.

@amangons was along the right lines with an outta space language

Gonna guess this cant be right, but did actually find a translation into cheunh… Whatever that may be haha (oh and it isnt my translation since it just looks wrong)

1 Like

Is it jedi or choocky?

If I just straight Google it, it comes up with crap about spectrum wave lengths. lol

Bonus points go to @Monk3e for getting that language :clap:t2::clap:t2:

Although your result is massively different to what I searched for …

:joy::joy::joy:

EDIT: can’t be bothered to crop pic to remove that add lol

2 Likes

You can get breast enlargement without the need for implants… just look at them with a magnifying glass :wink::joy:

3 Likes

Does this work for other human parts as well?
May be a magnifier for my wife at Christmas! :joy:

2 Likes

Wow I honestly am greatly amused yet horribly appalled at the difference in translation lol

1 Like

Yeah just a slight difference.

Just proves using some translations could lead to offending someone lol

@fhassm at least you said magnifying glass and not a telescope :tongue::joy:

1 Like

Microscope! :wink:

Once I realised that regular, translate didn’t work, I knew it would be so etching geeky! :nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face:

1 Like

PS
Is it me, it has the new christmas comp not begun, even tho, it’s the 13th today and we’ll past 12am/midnight!

It has begun your just slacking

:joy::joy::joy:

If you go to the ORIGINAL post, which has a list of dates n the giveaways, today’s date is empty… or it was.

Here…

Well even if we digressed a little bit from the original topic towards the end :wink: , I am glad we have a consensus on using english going forward…

Non english speakers please use online translation so that maximum people in the community can understand and help you as needed.

Good luck to everyone for the giveaways :slight_smile:

Thanks @AnkerOfficial for making this Christmas so special by showering Anker products all around :thumbsup:

5 Likes