Firmware Update Details

My Mars 2 popped up a firmware update notice today - downloaded and installed fine, but didn’t provide any details about exactly what changed, nor have I been able to find that information online so far. Does Anker/Nebula have a changelog page somewhere?

I can’t answer that but you can probably assume that “This system software update improves the quality of the system performance” (typical Sony PS3 update changelog). :wink:

All joking aside, maybe someone actually in “the know” can comment on what was actually updated. :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Hint hint @AnkerOfficial @AnkerTechnical :wink::sunglasses:

1 Like

i did the update last night. couldnt see anything obvious…

1 Like

updates can be “downdates” as well.:grin:

1 Like

The same question was asked on their FB page , Anker responded with:
Nebula Mars Improved auto-focus, improved HDMI connection, and improved LED light indicators…

2 Likes

Good eye, thanks for sharing.

I am now Beta testing a future software upgrade which has the full Google Play App store and all services…is working well so far… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok, now that is interesting.

Could you share a bit more on this topic ? Screenshots, walkthrough ?
If one is interested in giving this beta a try, where can it be found ?

Having Google services has made this unit a 10 out of 10 :slight_smile:
They are also working on getting Netlix running in HD which will be great too as it only runs SD currently
Email support@seenebula.com requesting to be a Beta tester

1 Like

I just got another update through today… Anyone know anything? @AnkerOfficial

Same here, wish I knew the details. Not sure if this was the case before but I can sign in a d watch Netflix without my phone.