EXPIRED | Anker Giveaway for UK and Germany

Hey, when asked I tell it like it is! I really want to replace my Air 2 with a new Pro but they are expensive! But I was reaching very far though with this one!

That is an awesome giveaway. @AnkerTechnical is feeling more generous by the day. Good luck to everyone over the pond with this and look forward to seeing someone have their day made.

+1

This is for Canada :grinning: Thanks @AnkerTechnical :thumbsup:

1 Like

A Nintendo switch maybe? I don’t wanna go overboard here so restricted to under $300 :laughing:

That’s really generous to our family from Germany and UK. Good luck everyone.

2 Likes

That is a really generous giveaway @AnkerTechnical @AnkerOfficial

Good luck people un Germany and UK.:slight_smile:

Wow! That is a great giveaway for UK and Germany. :slight_smile:

Nice early bday present! lol

Entered.

@AnkerTechnical and @AnkerOfficial you guys da true mvps

Quite a giveaway @AnkerOfficial :open_mouth:

Thanks for sharing @Shivam_Shah :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Dang! That’s awesome! Best of luck to all the UK and German residents here! :smiley:

Xbox one, Nintendo switch, lifetime supply of Starbucks… oh wait :joy:.

I think they’re should be drawings and contests just for active community members. For instance, you have to be level 10+ to enter. Just an idea :wink:

I’m too far from 10 but I would still like to see something like that

1 Like

Yeah, it doesn’t necessarily have to be 10. For the T-shirt thing, anker does level 7. That seems to be a pretty good cutoff :wink:. Stay active and you’ll level up in no time!

Yeah good luck Germany and UK members! This is an incredible opportunity!

Thanks for pinning the post!

1 Like

Let’s hope they decide to do something like that for the people in the US and Canada

1 Like

You fellows over there got really more stuff than we few poor forgotten here over the pond are being offered.
Now it’s our turn! :joy::gift:

1 Like

Are you pulling my pilsner‽