Exclusive Giveaway for Roav Subscribers!

Great contest. I was planning on buy a few of these to put in all of our cars. Good luck everyone.

1 Like

Awesome giveaway. Currently using the C1 and would absolutely love the chance at the better version. Good luck everyone.

I always always love Anker products because it made with honesty so their products always make people want to buy more and more. Love you forever Anker.

1 Like

I would like to enter but I have a question how high can the camera shoot for resolution?

I always love this anker products because it moves very fast as per other products no1 product in this world so people want to buy always anker products I would want to win this giveaway thank u anker any way I love anker products.

Sounds like a great idea pairing up with ROAV. Great product and great idea.

Oh I’d love to win ! I’m seriously considering installing a dashcam in my car
Good and nice

Great competition, I’ve entered! Would be really useful as I think roads are getting so dangerous and scary in the last ten years. I used to love driving but not so much these days :unamused:

Just wait until the snow comes…
Σ('◉⌓◉’)

1 Like

Haha Does Anker sell in Russia?
Russians could be a huge market for dashcams :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This is cool. I love technology in the car.

Sorry dear, this campaign only valid in US.:cry:

1 Like

That’s a shame. Missed that when is was first posted :blush:

Good luck to the US members though :thumbsup:

1 Like

That has been added afterwards :zipper_mouth:

Oh, I also missed this when participating ! Too bad !

All 3 of us missed it hmmmmmmm

:crying_cat_face: Oh well… I’ll just need to wait untill I have money after Christmas to buy another one then.

So it would seem, perhaps it would have been best listing in the initial post that it was US only but these things can happen…

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:KrUa9RjY8uUJ:https://goroav.com/pages/roav-giveaway+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk

1 Like

As long as we are not all going mad :confused:

That’s a shame. I could have sworn I didn’t see USA only. Oh well. Good luck all.