Exclusive Giveaway for Roav Subscribers!

Sounds perfect, thanks for the tips dear Community.
Let’s hope I either win a contest or a Power Draw then :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing @AnkerOfficial :+1:

Is this open to those of us in the UK? I’m now thinking I could do with a cam looking ot the boot windows now too! :smiley: (C2 in front, C1 for the rear view! )

2 Likes

How come you make a great product with adaptations such as Extreme Temperature Resistance and not make it available in Canada? -4F - also known as -20C - is basically our February here! Please share some love with we the north! :slight_smile:

I’ve entered the giveaway anyway. Hope you ship it to Canada once I win it! :grin:

IMMA WIN THIS ONE

…no im not

BUT I HOPE I WIN THIS ONE

…no i wont…

1 Like

I feel that pain man. I feel it.
‘‘‘Tis but a small glimmer of hope.

seems good…

1 Like

Good luck everybody

Great contest. I was planning on buy a few of these to put in all of our cars. Good luck everyone.

1 Like

Awesome giveaway. Currently using the C1 and would absolutely love the chance at the better version. Good luck everyone.

I always always love Anker products because it made with honesty so their products always make people want to buy more and more. Love you forever Anker.

1 Like

I would like to enter but I have a question how high can the camera shoot for resolution?

I always love this anker products because it moves very fast as per other products no1 product in this world so people want to buy always anker products I would want to win this giveaway thank u anker any way I love anker products.

Sounds like a great idea pairing up with ROAV. Great product and great idea.

Oh I’d love to win ! I’m seriously considering installing a dashcam in my car
Good and nice

Great competition, I’ve entered! Would be really useful as I think roads are getting so dangerous and scary in the last ten years. I used to love driving but not so much these days :unamused:

Just wait until the snow comes…
Σ('◉⌓◉’)

1 Like

Haha Does Anker sell in Russia?
Russians could be a huge market for dashcams :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This is cool. I love technology in the car.