Excited about Anker new Roav coming out this month

With Roav you can answer calls, get directions, and play music, all without lifting your hands from the wheel!

No text messages!

Looks like Roav sign bigger than Screen.

1 Like

Or you could not buy Roav and keep hands on steering wheel, eyes on the road and not try to hurt anyone? Not speak, ignore your phone, listen to the directions you programmed before you began driving. Music just put the radio on or a stack of CDs.

1 Like

Roav will be good for adding all those things that the baseline or older cars dont have, such as navigation, bluetooth interface, collision avoidance, gas mileage etc. Its a $500 version of the $3000 systems installed in new vehicles.

I for one am interested in the dashcam integration, curious how that will work

1 Like

Looks amazing!

2 Likes

I posted this in another Roav thread but just bear in mind if it takes up your ODBII port you won’t be able to use Progressive Snapshot or other similar insurance products. Or vice versa.

1 Like

If it runs android then why are Anker creating their own app store for it?

1 Like

my guess is so they can control content to their device so people dont get malware that tells them to drive off a bridge or something

1 Like

here is a link that will get you an additional $25 off, so total savings of $225 on preorder
http://bit.ly/2ff5e7o

1 Like

Maybe on Black Friday have a higher discount offer, making it more tempting to buy it

1 Like

Did you order Roav. i might order one for my self.

Thank You
Tarak

1 Like

Yes I preordered as the $200 discount is limited time only. The preorder ends dec 31st but the $200 discount can end at anytime

so if i order we both get $25 off right?

2 Likes

yes sir you are correct

1 Like

i will do it coming Monday. Let see how does this year black firday goes for me. LOL

Thank You

2 Likes

For $25 Off: https://www.goroav.com?referralId=d69a716b-11ec-4fe7-8fca-3ad01f0a54d5

1 Like

Whats up with Roav? Been quiet lately. FB hasnt been updated since dec 2nd

Yeah, I know. It’s been completely dead.

Any news of this item being available in the UK?

The UK market will be available in the middle of June.:sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll keep an eye out for it