eufyCam New Software Release Notes and New App Preannouncement

Makes sense. I guess this “under 100°F” is meant to be either the default value or the maximum value in the range you were able to set before the update. It is probably also not really a technically accurate statement, because if your skin is colder than this in winter, how would it detect you?

So in terms of the recordings, did you receive alerts along with these recordings?

The Human Detection will only notify if there is a human detected. It pushes only human events so that you won’t receive any false alarms. It will still save all of the recorded events.

Try to re-select and then save the timezone. This should fix the issue.

The firmware version for this should be HomeBase v1.0.7.6

Yes, I got both recordings of the rain and notifications of movement. Can’t recall anymore whether the notifications were for “movement detected” or “someone was spotted.”

Regardless, still rather stunned it recorded rain…

Make sure you have updated to the latest App v1.1.6. The Notification Settings are under Camera Settings.

Contact our support. We might need to look into this a bit further here via support@eufylife.com.

Cams on 1.8.0, Base on 1.0.7.9 since yesterday
any news on the changes?
Think its time to have dedicated support area for the equipment.

BR 2XS

I am actually waiting for the release notes too. They are going to launch app version too may be and then will have notes for all together.

@AnkerSupport: What’s new with the firmware update on homebase and cameras? excited to explore and test. :smile:

Are you in the US or elsewhere? I’m US and typically been getting updates almost immediately, but I’m on older versions of both HB and cams and using the new app feature to force updates always tells me I have the latest firmware…

@Ice1 We are releasing HomeBase v1.0.7.9 and eufyCam v1.8.0. Please stay tuned.

@AnkerSupport what’s the change log for the new firmware please, 1.0.7.9 and v1.8.0 ?

My HomeBase is on v1.0.7.9 and eufyCam on v1.8.0 since Feb 23. Wondering what changed. Oh well, wait for official release notes, but when?
I wish we know the upgrades before hand. So we know what’s coming and take time to explore it.

@AnkerSupport I’ve been playing with the new NAS set up procedure in the latest version of the iOS app (1.1.7_202) and camera and Homebase firmware (v1.8.0 and v1.0.7.9 respectively). I have set up both of my cameras to record to my Synology NAS Surveillance Station. It appears that the camera that is triggered first records to NAS fine, but the camera that triggered second doesn’t record to NAS at all. Is this a new bug?

Also, there’s a typo in the new app: ‘Micphone’ in Camera Settings.

I have now also received the updates. However, have now got a warning message to say the SD card isn’t working properly and to restart the homebase or reinsert the card. Restarting the homebase does not seem to be able to fix the issue. Unfortunately, I am not at home so cannot reinsert the card until I get home… which is really helpful for a security device that’s purpose is to record video when one is not at home!!! Has anyone else had similar issues with these updates?

@AnkerOfficial, @AnkerTechnical @AnkerSupport

Last day of Feb, Still waiting for the > > Web Portal launch… :rolling_eyes: This would be really handy for most of us.

Also, no update on IFTTT?

Email us at support@eufylife.com so we can help you with this!

I have sent an email.

1 Like

Already asked/posted 7 days ago (at kickstarter):

+++ EUFY CAM CHANGELOGS +++
Homebase just got updated automatically to 1.0.7.9 (sub 1.3.0.9)
Cams just got updated automatically to 1.8.0 (sub 2.0.5.6-0116-eu)

Where can i find and read the changelogs about this updates?!
Thanks.