Eufy Powervac 11 Side Brush Fault

I’ve been a longtime Anker/Eufy user and bought a Powervac 11 in July of 2018. It’s been great so far (only real problem being that it gets tangled up in our bath mats sometimes) however recently it has been randomly saying that one of the side brushes is stuck, halfway through a circuit of the house. I always go and check to make sure I can manually spin the brushes and to this day, there has never been an actual issue. I gave it a deep cleaning and part replacement the other day with the hopes that would solve the problem, however it still persists.

Has anyone had their robovac just start reporting a stuck side brush, and if so how did you fix it?

2 Likes

It appears your vacuum may be defective.

My recommendation would be to contact eufy directly at support@eufylife.com

They may be able to find a way to fix it, or have it repaired.

@sourboysam So sorry to hear that the RoboVac 11 isn’t working normally. It sounds like the machine gives out two-beep warnings with a solid red indicator though you have cleaned the side brushes. Please remove the side brushes and then run the machine to see if the beeps appear again. If not, the issue still can be resolved by replacing the brushes.

Meanwhile, we offer a 12-month warranty for the product. Please also contact us at support@eufylife.com with the invoice to process the warranty if the issue cannot be resolved.

Best wishes,

Seems you are in the warranty period, so you may contact the support.
If you make a video you can show the issue by taping the bottom sensors and lay the robot on his back.

Unfortunately it looks like my unit is out of warranty (originally purchased a robovac in August of 2017, but had the original replaced for a similar issue in 2018). Looks like the only way to fix this issue is to replace the unit.

Are you skilled doing repairs?
Do you know someone who is?
If so take a screw driver and do your best!
There are some threads to be found here showing you the fitting replacements.