Eufy is on CBS’ The Talk!

Congrats to eufy team and Anker for making it and a well deserved recognition. User groups need to know more about Anker and its products to enjoy the quality of life with savings $$.

2 Likes

Congratulations Eufy! :tada: :clap:

3 Likes

Great news! Good job and congratulations @AnkerOfficial

2 Likes

RoboVac deals frenzy. Anker must really want us to clean :laughing::wink::grin:

Congrats Eufy!! :+1:

1 Like

Congrats Anker and Eufy you guys deserve this keep up the great work

1 Like

They have a deal on the 30C for CBS The Talk… but I can’t seem to find the code… anyone? Oh and I’m not talking about EUFY5555 as stated on top.

1 Like

Congratulations @AnkerOfficial @AnkerTechnical for the successful run with Eufy Robovac

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

I have several friends that personally have the 30C and love it. Looks like a solid product.

2 Likes

My wife said we need one now so I’m eyeballin’ the 35C. But first I need other items… My wife don’t know yet but I’m getting me the Wakey!!! That is first before anything else!

2 Likes

Everyone seems super exited About the Wakey. I am too, I can’t wait for the release :grin::blush:

I was hoping the wakey would be released by now. Unfortunately we gotta wait a bit longer

2 Likes

Congrats Eufy, you guys deserve it :clap:

1 Like

congrats on the media support and great marketing

1 Like

Congratulations. Looking forward to trying this out.

Congrats Anker always good to see

it is a big achievement to create a place amongst already fantasized brands… Eufy is proving to be a promising brand of new era!!!

I will @ you immediately when the Wakey is available to the public!:joy:

2 Likes

Congratulations eufy well deserved… I have never had a company support experience go out of there way to make a customer feel like they are special you guys rock