[eufy cam] The big "Range Extenders we need!" Survey ;-)

It’s not feasible solution for most users.

2 Likes

Are you kidding us ?! :angry:
Don’t you recognize the seriousness of the situation ?! :thinking:

We do not want to move our homebases out of our flats/homes to get our cams online/connected!
We need REAL RANGE EXTENDERS (Hardware) and not useless wannabesolutions!

The horrible range of the eufy cam is a lack of the product - fix it finally please!
And better yesterday than tomorrow! It’s time!

1 Like

This is why, when I lived with the ex I installed a wired camera system … Not a great neighborhood!

1 Like

From another thread. Take note of the last sentence! :speak_no_evil:

@AnkerOfficial @AnkerSupport @AnkerTechnical

Could you to tell us what date the release of the eufy cam range extender is again please?!

1 Like

really need to extend the range of these!

2 Likes

Until the time these Range extenders are released… from a layman perspective, it would be better to stay away from these security cams and re-visit when these are available.

Products are meant to reduce the stress on owners - not to increase those… instead of releasing more and more products - it seems more sensible for companies to fix the issues in current product range. Evidently the seriousness of situation is completely undermined… And I hear you clearly :frowning:

One of my friend was looking into buying security cam system, been to his place today, being a technical guy - he had 4-5 products compared for all pros and cons… and range extension was one of those…

3 Likes

Exactly! … So eufy and @AnkerOfficial just do not care about their customers and the extremely horrible range issue they have…

… even if they promised the range extender and already for April/May 2019 (it is SEPTEMBER now!) and therefore know about this issue very well(!)…

…they also “shoot themself in their own foot” and harm their own sales!

Sorry to say, but this is pretty dumb. And only because they are not able to design, produce and release a little small box which is nothing more doing then forwarding a wifi-signal! :see_no_evil:

They know about the horrible eufy cam range since end of last year, and still … 9 months later no range extender product to buy. So they lose the sale on the range extender and also harm the sale of the eufy cam itself.

Check this! :open_mouth:

If a CEO or CFO of a company of this size would act like this in germany … they would all get FIRED!

2 Likes

@AnkerOfficial this is a great security camera system and don’t spoil the goodwill and trusted name in the industry by just avoiding these little concerns. Please put a stop these immediately and you will see great future for your security system.
I know you are also working on other products to make a complete security system such as alarm system.
But until you fix these issues, great Anker fans like @Shenoy will also hesitate to suggest eufycams to his friends.
So what is the point in bringing new products when your customers are struggling with current ones. I know this may affect a percentage of your total customer base, but eventually it will hurt your reputation.
Please escalate the situation.

2 Likes

So much true words!

These “experiences” i just make since 9 months with eufy and their ignorance in some cases and failed promises, extremely influences my decision ot buy or not to buy several eufy robovac L70!

I also invested several thousand euros in eufy cam and suggested it to several neighbours and friends, at least 4 more systems, but i stoped it now as i can not square this with my conscience anymore.

And i do not want to experience the same ignorance and missing update/fix/communicationfail policy as with eufy cam again with my robovacs.

So they do not only lose fans, they lose HARD DOLLARS! … a lot of it!

2 Likes

Do NOT want to sound negative as I love Anker products too and cannot resist myself buying more… but may be it’s time for Anker to step in and clarify whether it’s good or bad, we have to deal with it anyway…
Waiting for an answer is causing more damage than the actual fact. Anker does take care of their customer’s and ensure they are satisfied, many of us on this forum witnessed this.
But lacking of responsiveness on few matters such as this is taking away all that credit they have earned. I know they may be still working on these issues or some of them not feasible, but admitting this will clear the confusion.

Ok, that’s a long post … I will stop it now. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Another dissatisfied customer at kickstarter:

Hi Eric, i have noticed the issue marked above too in the past months, several times. Also without moving any cam or the homebase. I also noticed that the homebase is going “offline” from time to time, even if the internet is fine and working.

Nothing new about the range extender, but you may wanna vote above (first post) to support us and keep the pressure alive at eufy?! :+1:

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial

Sorry for bothering you … but may you be so nice and send me again the
link to the site where i can buy the eufy cam range extender?!

Thank you so much :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

@AnkerSupport

Sorry, didn’t get you. Could you please tell us the link to the shop again where we can buy the eufy cam range extender please, thanks!

1 Like

@AnkerSupport @AnkerOfficial @AnkerTechnical

I am so sorry, really. Seems i am too old to catch up and follow a thread. Shame on me, i missed you again! :astonished:

Could you please tell us again where exactly we can buy and order the eufy cam range extender please!

Yes, exactly the …

eufy cam 1 range extender

Thank you very much!

2 Likes

Ha ha ha! This was a good laugh. have you checked Amazon? I believe the eufycam 1 range extender is you moving the homebase closer to the cameras via 2.4Ghz wireless signal. And it is completely free and instantaneous (once you move it of course)
Naw, I really would like one of them eufycam e range extenders. My front yard camera is still very weak and sometimes unusable.

4 Likes

Funny enough my worst camera for signal is the closest but that my own fault, the furthest one has full signal though

4 Likes

I saw you did this on another post. This is great, actually FANTASTIC!, but I just got my camera setup and don’t want that warranty to be void. Once the warranty is over I might just install some antennas just like you did. BUT if that “eufycam wireless range extender” was available then there would be no need.

3 Likes

That is true

2 Likes

What about this is fantastic? Customers having to do extreme mods to make products work?

No, it’s irresponsibility of Eufys part, and they should feel horrible about their work on these products. There support for there supporters is just shameful to anker.

@AnkerOfficial @AnkerTechnical

But I’m sure they’ll just ignore this post, as they do every other post they don’t care about

2 Likes

Indeed! Word!

But not to forget:

eufy renege on their promise to release a eufy cam 1 range extender !!!

To repeat myself: If a CEO or CFO of a company of this size would act like this in germany … they would all get FIRED!