Eufy Anker RoboVac 11c pet edition

Wow is the best that exists I never thought it would be so good for that price I recommend it!

You could (if you wanted) write a longer review and post pics :yum:

This seems like a pointless post to me as you’re not really adding anything to the community about your experience with the RoboVac.

Definitely write a bit more about it even if you have to use the dodgy Google translator.

1 Like

@88888888Alex88888888 I do agree with others, a bit more expansion would help others on your recommendation…

1 Like

Sometimes expansions and extensions are not easy to create! :joy:

1 Like

Lo siento mi inglés no es muy bueno eso es lo que me se en inglés no me gusta utilizar mucho el traductor no lo traduce muy bien y de todos modo que más puedo escribir es lo mejor qué hay si tienen alguna pregunta pues pregúntenme no tengo ningún problema para eso estamos para ayudarnos😁

3 Likes

La comunidad es para todos. Si quieres añade mas a tu reseña y podemos ayudarte a traducirla. Mas que nada lo que buscan es aportar a la comunidad atravez de tu experiencia con el producto. (Mi ingles no es perfecto pero el chiste es tratar). / This community is for every one. If you want to add more your review and some of us can help you translated. Basically the idea is to provide more information base on you personal experience.(My English is not perfect, but I try)

Infelizemente so fala Portugues.
Por isso eu nao sei de traduzir este texto.

2 Likes

Just trying to encourage him to keep up with the post. And offer some help just in case he would like a second opinion. Sadly I do not speak Portuguese, but I would love too. And I believed you are saying “Sadly only missing Portugues. That’s why you should never translate text” ? Or something like that :grin:

2 Likes

No I said,
“Sorry, I speak only Portuguese, this is why I can not translate.”
This was a more than a “hint” you should write your posts in English as we all do here.

I could answer you in German, Frances as well.
So please use English, this is polite to the others who don’t speak
Espanhol.

We ha d a discussion about, if we should use other languages as well.
And we decided, that this would lead to a huge confusion and create a lot of misunderstanding.
Of course I am not a native speaker as well, but you see for me it
works fine!

1 Like

Oh, I was replaying to 88888888Alex8888888. If you kept going you would see that I translated everything for everyone else. Probably the best would have been going English first then Spanish for him.

1 Like

Yes indeed.
I could have translated his post as well.

That Portuguese sentence was one of my usual jokes.
Somtimes not understood. :grin:
You know Portugues and Espanhol are very similar, when written,
BUT not when spoken. :wink:

2 Likes

Is this the start of a new competition ? Who writes the shortest review ?

So my idea for my next review, e g for Soundcore Icon Mini:

“Boombastic !”