[Contest Ended] DOUBLE DEFENSE GIVEAWAY: Comment and Share to Enter! (Jan 22nd-25th)

The previous model saved my phone. At the expense of its own life :cry:. Hereā€™s to winning the new and improved version!

Awesome accessory to have!

Anker products are the best!

I would like one of these. Portable chargers and cords are the best.

Canā€™t wait for this to be out, love my Anker external battery!

love to try these!

Are you guys saying youā€™re going to smash phones on purpose just to test the screen protectors out for average users? Iā€™m pretty confident its good enough for them ,

Loving Anker batteries. Wouldnā€™t mind trying out other products based on my very positive experience.

Iā€™ve had Anker products before and this would be my first screen protector from the company. Iā€™ve used other brands but they have not lived up to their name. Knowing Anker, I am sure this will be the best bet for what I need.

Everything Anker touches is gold! I love their charging and phone protection products. Been 100% satisfied so far; canā€™t wait to get another top-quality product!

Comment comment!

Anker does an amazing job with the quality of their products, love the feel of the glassguard, exited to see how this new one works.

Groovy! Good love Anker

Anker is the best product out there

Anker equalls quality!

just in time for the new iphone

Iā€™m not even kidding ANKER is my favorite company when it comes to quality and portable products. I have purchased countless Powerline+ cables being forced to buy new ones because friends like them and keep taking them. I also have a soundcore which i really enjoy using because of its small form factor, amazing battery, and sound quality. Lastly, Ever since I cracked my phone while using one of those cheapo chinese glass screen protectors I purchased the Anker screen protector and it works flawlessly.

I tried Anker screen protector on my 6s plus and it worked great. Would love to try the 7plus version out!

Hi everyone,

Thanks so much for your comments and shares, this event ended at 6:00 PM PST Jan 25th 2017. We are reading every comment and all the winners will receive an email within 48 hours.

Didnā€™t win? Donā€™t worry, hereā€™s a 40% OFF code instead: FGGAML4Q (valid from Jan 22nd until Jan 30th 11:59 PST)

There will be plenty more chances to win prizes on our community in the future, so stay tuned.

Thanks for your support! :slight_smile:

Anker Community Team

2 Likes

Looking forward to the added protection!!!