[Contest Ended] DOUBLE DEFENSE GIVEAWAY: Comment and Share to Enter! (Jan 22nd-25th)

Have not used your screen protectors before but have a charger and love it! Would love to win to try your new screen protector. Thanks Anker

I donā€™t have an iPhone 7, but I hope to soon so this would be an awesome win! (LOVE my Anker products!) :wink:

Iā€™d love to enter this giveaway. Not sure how to com But I love Anker screen protectors from dropping the phone my screen stays unbroken.

This is awesome hope to win

Hoping this will help the granddaughters iphone safe

I havenā€™t taken the opportunity to use any of the double defense products, I would love to though. My grandkids play on my phone, and would love to have it protected!! Thanks :slight_smile:

I would love this. I need it as a mom of 6ā€¦lol Never tried these products but I do them in my life :slight_smile:

I love my anker cables and chargers!

I always try to buy anker because of the quality of products and the customer service behind them.

I would love to try this one out. Anker products are awesome!

Anker is awesome!

Love Anker, and I would love to try out one of these screen protectors!

Love your products

Sounds like a deal!

This is really cool.

Canā€™t wait to see how this Anker innovation works in day to day with iPhone

Huge fan of all my Anker products. When you buy Anker youā€™re not only getting high quality products at a great value, but top tier customer service and support. Thanks for the hard work and awesome giveaways!

Whoop whoop! I hope I win! I absolutely love Anker products. I have all my cords and plugs Anker as well as my car phone holder.

This will be perfect for my wife!!

Love my Anker products!