Do you recommend anker to friends?

On my way home we had a 5 hour layover before our last flight home. One family needed to charge their phones but their battery packs (ravpower) wasn’t charging their phone. And the charge plugs at our terminal gate were broken, so I offered to let them use my 10k pack. The husband told me no because he can get theirs to work…20 minutes later his daughter asked to use mine and her father asked me all about it. When he heard it was Anker branded he got mad and tried to tell me how much better ravpower power was. My son laughed at him and said if it was better his kids would be using his charger and not mine. His wife told him he can keep his ravpower as she’s gonna get the one I had. He got all mad and stormed off, I didn’t think she would but she went on Amazon and ordered one for her and her daughter.

3 Likes

I recommend only if someone asks.

At a small tiny airport here next to MĂźnchen (Munich, Bavaria)
which is mainly used by an Irish airline (R…air) I found a cupboard with many lockable “drawers” with charging possibilities.
So free charging was possible, without to “loose” your beloved item.

At many airports you must be a Sherlock Holmes to find a socket to plug in your charger. And if this is occupied already there could be serious discussions who is the only “legitimate user.”

So an ANKER charger with 6 outputs is making friends for ever!!! :grin:

Oddly enough I came across these

they were all over the airport, but no one was buying them because you could get a cheaper pack from any of the overpriced stores.
This is one area where I would love to see Anker boxes implemented or even their charge stations.

1 Like

Vodafone have a charging station for its users and I think Three does also.

The local shopping area in the center, has a charge station.

You get like a small set of lockers, each with multiple leads, and you use a £1 coin to lock the locker, but get it back when you pick up your phone. The ones I know of, seem to allow just a one hour charge. So if your shopping, or even eating at the food hall, you prob won’t miss for an hour.

1 Like

That’s it. :grin:
But at this airport at Memmingen (mostly used by Rya*air) (nearby Munich) it was free.
Different leads and plugs and the drawer could be locked of course.

I don’t know if its possible to misuse such installations.
And I don’t know if this is a real business idea.
But as you say, if it is possible to charge some money it could be so!

And when you read the message of elmo41683,
who saved ( or not :grin: ) the entire well-being of a whole family…
It is an idea!

SO:
Go ahead young friends and try to install a crowdfund business! :slight_smile:
The world and those “elmo families” will thank you a lot!

1 Like

“Ja” that’s it elmo.
BUT pssttttt:
We both should try to get in business and selling ANKER products that way :slight_smile:

But what I really like are those tiny funny stories you are publishing.
Those are brightening the usual technical stuff a lot.

And I know really a lot of those stories… :wink:

2 Likes

Anker makes very solid products backed by great customer service!

1 Like

That’s a great idea

1 Like

:laughing::laughing::laughing:
Ravpower is one of our competitor haha, but we are confident to our products.

2 Likes

They’re my go-to answer for anyone who gets a new phone haha, The cables and chargers are too good not to recommend.

I recommend them to everyone. My friend even bought cable after he saw how long we had them and when he found about the great warranty anker has.

1 Like

I go to Disneyland fairly often, and those things are all over the place. They didn’t install them until after I had a Powercore 5000 & a 10400, so it doesn’t matter to me, but whenever I see people buying or trading their Fuelrod in, I shake my head & want to tell them to just buy one from Anker.

1 Like

Not only recommend, I’ve donated some items to friends accidentally.

I forgot my fusion charger at my friends house and he’s been using it

I left my soundbud slims in another friends car over a year ago and he says he lost them but I think he just cleaned them and uses it. Lol jk

A couple people have bought some soundbuds afer seeing me using them at work.

A couple of my clients have bought the power line+ ii cable due to me talking so highly of it. Yes

1 Like

Of course, no doubt!!

2 Likes

It start with a gift to family and friend. And the result speaks for itself.

1 Like

Sorry, I can’t limit myself to 10 products by Anker each year…

2 Likes

Lol. That’s funny

I hope I am also your friend! Please donating some items for me!:laughing:

1 Like

You can build an Anker museum, and charge people with entry ticket. Lol :laughing: