Do We Have Gamers In The Community?

I play a lot of random games on my iPad as well as some fortnite on there as well

Fortnite is mediocre at best. I would recommend playing PUBG mobile. It’s virtually the same game, but much better. It’s also free

I had tried to get Pubg first but my iPad had issues downloading it guess I’ll have to try it again and it wasn’t a matter of space I think it was probably WiFi issue. Thanks for the suggestion

1 Like

Which iPad do you have? It may not support pubg

iPad Pro. Not the. Latest infinity display one but the one right before that release so it still has the home button. Should suppport pubg

1 Like

Yeah it should. Your right, probably just the connection… let me know when you download it, and I can give you my username.

Why would I do that

I play on the Nintendo Switch! Breath and Smash are my favorite games.

1 Like

Add me on XBOX AGENT DICE MI5
Add me on PS4 AGENT_DICE

I play FPS. Right now playing Gears of War 4 XBOX and Destiny 2 on PS4

1 Like

Hey everyone! I am gamer, i had a ps1, ps2, ps3 , xbox360, Playstation Portable and played a little in PS4. Favorite video game company for me is Ubisoft. Really like that company, games are really Amazing and new system that was involved with RPG? I love it. Now I play in “The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot” it is (My favorite genre) RPG game for mobile devices where you are in search for a Big Loot! I am noob and I’ve found one guide about Mighty quest for Epic Loot where I found some useful information that’s in need. Maybe someone can be interested in that.

I loved playing Rainbow Six Siege when I had my Xbox One (Yes, I jumped the fence to PS4). I can’t wait to see Rainbow Six Quarantine whenever they decide to release that one.

If anyone play fortnite add me MMaster78681

1 Like

I thought you said NoobMaster69 :rofl:

Anime might be a good choice

ps4 been playing cod:mw

Before kids I played my Xbox all the time. Now that I have a 3 and 6 year old, I play on my phone. Used to play PUBG all the time, but COD mobile came out and changed the game. Also, I play on my phone because it’s impossible to bring my Xbox and tv in the bathroom away from my kids :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I just got a XboX to play Gears 5… I hate the game.

1 Like

I played Gears when it first came out and I HATED the camera angle and that it moved when running or standing still. I never got used to it. I played the second one and it wasn’t much better so I’ve tried it again. Sounds like it still sucks.

2 Likes

Man! Gears of my most favorite game in the world!! Wow! Wasn’t expecting all this hate! Naw just kidding! I do love me my Gears though

1 Like

Its not hate, I guess I’m to old to learn to play.

1 Like