Do we have a firmware update for Zolo Liberty plus

Does anyone know if anker have produced any updates or firmware for Zolo Liberty plus buds??

2 Likes

Not yet, i hope they will produce some…

2 Likes

@AnkerOfficial are you going to do liberty updates even Zolo isn’t existent anymore? I mean you have the light version under soundcore so it shouldn’t be a problem, right?

3 Likes

Well, I have the Zolo Liberty plus !! And there definitely not extinct!! Also not working! There just a piece of overpriced JUNK!!

Why not shed some light on your issues you have with them and what’s going on. It’s easy to slander a product and company but at least provide insight on what’s going on for others to know

So technically no one has the Liberty+ version different from V0.3.1.7 . Thought it’d be perfect if the Liberty+ could has a custom EQ functionality =}} (if it will be updated of course)

Sorry for the delay in replying to your post,
To reply about the zolo plus,the simple solution to the problem was to simply take the metal mesh out from the earbuds and hey presto the volume problem was sorted!! Now my next question is why did the techs at anker not even try such a low tech solution and then work on a fix for all us unqualified numpties !! Many thanks

Yeah I dunno, but they listened and replaced the mesh with a better higher quality one in all their newer headphones and earbuds

My zolo liberty +still working fin till today and i got them on kickstarter early bird also had an issue with one of the earbuds sound very low contacted support and its due to the earwax easily fixable by removing the mesh clean it and put it back i used a bit o b7000 glue worked like a charm hope this helps everyone that may have the same issue :slight_smile: