Display Your Creativity and WIN

I would suggest to not disassemble these power banks, you could think another more secure way to show your creativity.:sunglasses:

1 Like

Had to put a bit of a girly touch and use what I had in hand :yum:

Claro.
Gosto muito!

1 Like

I got a like from royalty :joy:. Ankertechnical gave one of my flares a like :joy:

1 Like

@TheDude I too love WWII era plane art! I had a 2008 Specialized Rockhopper Comp 29er bike that had a beautiful female “Betty” painted on the bottom. It had rivets painted on too to simulate a WWII plane. I loved that bike! Got rid of it for a full suspension specialized Camber. Cant really find a pic of my bike but here is one similar on the net. Mine was silver/grey in color so Betty really popped!

2 Likes

Indeed - I saved a bunch of Legos from when I was a kid and now my son is playing with them (if I’m not digging in myself… recently re-created Castle Black and The Wall from GoT, some time prior a concept space shuttle). A timeless toy item imho - that sparks creativity! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I need to get a new bike to get around town traffic is insane in the Bay area nowadays. Specialized has always been my go-to bike brand I’ll probably end up getting older 2010-2015 full suspension specialized and tossing electric motor on it.

1 Like

It was supposed to be a bow :cry: :triumph:

1 Like

Shhhhh. If you keep it a secret, no one will know it doesn’t look like wagt it’s supposed to look like. If people know it’s “bad” they won’t give you an upvote… :joy::wink: jk

WOW! :grinning: That’s the best one yet. Nice work!

1 Like

I’m so excited to see who wins this! I’m hoping for the Eufy scale :imp:

1 Like

Don’t worry, I decided against it! I gave it a couple pokes and prods and was confident that I wouldn’t be getting in any time soon.

I am looking into painting it though, warranty shmorranty am I right?! :wink:

Thank you for your passion! The campaign has ended and the winners will be announced soon.:grin:

3 Likes

Just wondering if participants will be getting the 100 powerbucks @AnkerOfficial?

2 Likes

Yes, it will be added within 3 working days.

3 Likes

Those extra 100 powerbucks will allow some more powerdraw entries! Good Luck!

2 Likes

Did you get those 100 powerbucks yet?

1 Like

I didn’t get mine either?

2 Likes

Dont think anyone got it yet @Ice1

2 Likes

No I did not.

1 Like