[Deal Expired]Amazon UK DOTD - Eufy RoboVac 11c - £179.99

Heads up for UK members in the market for a RoboVac to help cut down on some cleaning chores over the Christmas break (more time for mince pies and such :wink:) The RoboVac 11c is a deal of the day item for £179.99, an £80 saving :money_mouth:

Just click image for Amazon link…

• 7 Days Of Clean: Set weekly cleaning schedules and enjoy spotless floors with zero effort.
  • No Hands Required: Amazon Alexa-compatibility means you see clean floors just by saying “Alexa, ask RoboVac to start cleaning.”
  • Built-In Wi-Fi: With the EufyHome app installed, your smartphone turns into a remote control to manually guide the cleaning.
  • High-Capacity Li-ion Battery: Delivers strong suction power for up to 1.5 hours.
  • What You Get: Eufy RoboVac 11c, remote control (requires 2 AAA batteries, not included), charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, high-performance filter, 4 side brushes, welcome guide and our worry-free 12-month warranty.
8 Likes

Just beat me to it!

I just came on to post the deal…

I have one of these, thank you Anker, and it’s properly amazing!!!

I was always dubious about how good something so small could be - very, very good is the answer.

We never use our Dyson downstairs anymore, just tell Alexa to clean and off the robot goes.

Between our lounge and kitchen the drop down into the hall is a good inch, not a problem for this little beauty.

Tempted for another one for upstairs…

2 Likes

I run the 11S since 3/4 year.
Yesterday I tested the runtime:
Normal suction : 110 minutes, then the robot was exhausted! :grin:

I taped small foam tapes on these bumpers in front.
Better protection.

1 Like

Thank you for your appreciation! We will keep improve it!

I put it on hotukdeals earlier. Seems to be generating some :fire:

Lovely deal!

I’ve just given you some heat on there - my reply has gone to moderation for some reason, I think it may have gotten caught by the swear filters. Not swearing, but a comment about a deep shag carpet!!

1 Like

Nice deal!