[CONTEST ENDED] Free Christmas Gifts | Get Yours Today

All I want for Christmas is the Anker PowerCore+ 26800!

All I want for Christmas is some eggnog (I haven’t even had any, shame) a PowerHouse, and a PowerPort Solar 2Port.

All i want for Christmas is the Anker Powercore fusion

all i want for Christmas is a powerhouse 1200 to get me thru when the power is out

Let’s get some eggnog, I also have not had any yet s8nce no one else likes it in the family.

@AnkerOfficial I would like the Anker powerhouse…or the Anker Power Pack please and thank you.

1 Like

Do we need to write the same thing every day if we dont win?

All I want for Christmas is LC130!!

The answer to your question is no. Anker will pick winners from the whole tread. Someone else asked the same question and that was the response from @AnkerOfficial
Nice pick on the lc130 I’ve had my eye on one of those for a while.

1 Like

All I want for Christmas is a ZOLO Halo Smart Speaker with Amazon Alexa

The Zolo Halo has Google assistant built in not alexa. If you’re dead set on Alexa look at the Eufy genie.

@AnkerOfficial wonder how come no one was chosen for the 17th yet, hmmm

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:good luck, I’m hoping too​:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

All I want for Christmas is a Roav by Anker Dash Cam.

All i want for christmas is the Bluetooth Folio Keyboard Case for iPad Air 2

All I want for Christmas is a Power Pack! Thank you so much for the chance to win! Good luck & Happy Holidays to everyone!

I feel bad for you, but that means more eggnog for you! I like mine with cinnamon stirred inside so they clump up into little balls, you?

All I want for Christmas is an AnkerPowerhouse !:santa:

I drink it however it’s made or brought…provided it’s non alcoholic. .I haven’t had a alcoholic drink in over a year so why bother now

I want for Christmas is PowerDrive Elite 2 Ports and a 6 ft USB C PowerLine+ or a road…lol love your stuff! Keep up the fantastic work!

All I want for christmas is youuu and a Powercore 2680!!!

I don’t drink alcohol either, tho it’s family tradition to have Coquito (spiked eggnog) during the Christmas and thanksgiving holidays when it gets colder. So I can say the same