Congratulations to the $2000 winners

Congratulations to all the winners!

2 Likes

Congrats to the Winners.

3 Likes

congrats all…great videos

3 Likes

Yeah none of the top 10 on the list actually won. I was rather surprised. :grin:

1 Like

You just got to have the confidence to try. My video was shot with a 80D Canon and a Yongnuo 50MM 1.4 lens, and edited on my iPad :wink: it doesn’t take much to do basic editing.

3 Likes

I’m already ahead of you. I have like 10 things I want sitting in my cart on Amazon. All Anker stuff mind you. :blush:

2 Likes

Haha I’m sure it would be easily done. Plenty of Anker stuff on my wish list - it seems to grow rather than shrink!
If they made a sound bar I’d be on to that too as the Boost doesn’t want to connect to our new tv - shame as the SCB is great! I could wire connect but since the tv has Bluetooth I was hoping to do away with annoying wires!
Anyway I digress, congrats again people! Anker sure did get everyone excited with that competition!

Can I ask what you used to edit your video on your iPad? I use apple stuff so I’m curious what you found useful - would be great for future reference! Cheers :slight_smile:

Im having the issue with my Soundcore Pro where it connects but the audio has severe lag. Idk what could be the issue there? @AnkerOfficial??

Yeah of course! I used iMovie! Very straight forward and easy to use :smile:

3 Likes

Congrats to everyone that won…now use that recent cash flux and go purchase more Anker products…

1 Like

Congrats to all the winners getting $2000 right before an iPhone launch :grin:

@ndalby Glad you like it! My two videos are just for people to get an idea and to get started, they aren’t actual entries to the competition.

4 Likes

That Powerhouse one should have won! I loved that one! :smile:

3 Likes

Great job guys

2 Likes

Maybe we can raise $2000 for him in the community! :laughing: Just kidding!

3 Likes

Which device you use to connect your Soundcore Pro? Also are you listen to the online music or the downloaded music? If you try other devices to connect your speaker, is the problem still exist?:grin:

That’s great, thank you! I had it on my mbp but deleted it to make space and didn’t think I’d need it. Guess I’ll put it back and have another look! Thank you!

1 Like

$100 on the table starting with me!

@AnkerOfficial what else are the $2000 winners receiving? I remember reading about a prize pack as well consisting of Anker products. Excited to know what they are :heart_eyes:

Congrats guys, well deserved! :sunglasses: