Check out these Anker posters I made for my Economics Marketing Project!

What! Are we having another creative competition? I think you did an awesome job @Sjpower124 and I can see this being another contest!

1 Like

It’s time to create a new marketing slogan contest! :laughing:
#LifeWithAnker is a good example!

2 Likes

6 Likes

@AnkerTechnical
I’ve suggested … POWERED BY ANKER, several times, especially on stickers for power banks. Copy the apple, and put stickers in the powerbank boxes or all boxes.

5 Likes

All great ideas! We call it a proof of concept in the marketing/advertising biz - some people also call it a monster, literally a concept put together just to show the overall feel of the idea without much, or any, worry about looks. And these certainly have the chops of something the marketing department at Anker should look into!

2 Likes

Wow those are soo cool great job man they are awesome

1 Like

Those look great for MS word. I like the concept (which is the most important part). You might also try learning pixlr, which is what I iuse because it’s free and web bsed. I can even edit from my chromebook!

2 Likes

They should start by merging all its brand names like Eufy, Nebula, etc into a single Anker one.

1 Like

I don’t think anker wants to follow that road, it’s not there business model. I don’t know why they chose this road, but they did :man_shrugging:

Considering these were made in MS Word I think they’re pretty great! Nice job!

1 Like

Love your ideas. Never seen better using Word alone.

1 Like

I would suggest the # Use Anker Instead and qualify for some prizes.

1 Like

very creative!!! :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

Yes!!! That is great! #LifeWithAnker I like it!

1 Like

Isn’t that only for product reviews? I may be understanding the contest wrong!

That’s great! I’ll have to give it a look.

Your idea also great!

I share the idea with our marketing group, you know what! Almost everyone praises your thoughts. @k_pug2003

2 Likes

That’s second compliment I’ve gotten today :yum: