CES 2019 Recap

Well done Anker. Another award winning CES. You guys keep getting better and better.

Well done @joshuad11 & @tiagomota :clap:

Look forward to some of these hitting the UK

2 Likes

I was so caught up with the gift box - which I’m enjoying very much - that I forgot all about the CES guessing game! I just messaged you the address information.

Congrats @joshuad11!

1 Like

Thanks @AnkerOfficial and everyone! Also congrats to @tiagomota! Looking forward to giving the Liberty Air a shot.

I really want to see what are inside those 2019 product guides!

1 Like

Congrats you guy!! you’re like Anker wizards

1 Like

Congratulations @tiagomota and @joshuad11!

Congrats Anker for a successful CES 2019 !

2 Likes

Congrats to the winners. @AnkerOfficial how many did you have, if a power cut like last year happened?

2 Likes

Awesome stuff! Congrats on the awards, Anker! And congrats @tiagomota and @joshuad11!

2 Likes

Well done on all the awards! I’m looking forward to getting my hands on some of the new products!

2 Likes

Congratulations @AnkerOfficial on the awards. Awesome !!

Congratulations to @joshuad11 and @tiagomota on the wins :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Nice work, I need to get out there one year. It would be like a vacation for me. It would fill my inner geek happiness.

Congratiulations ! And thanks for this picture show, so we can virtually join a little bit …

OK, so what exactly is the Atom PD 100W

Is it a wall plug or power bank?

May be a Wall Plug, and might look like a Powerport Speed 5, reduced / compact size with multiple USB-C charging ports, white shade

1 Like

Congratulations to Anker and the winners! :clap:

Can’t wait to see and get my hands on Wakey!

Same here, I especially would like to get my hands on one of the icon speakers and a wakey.

I really want a PD 4. Leaving for an extended trip to LATAM next week with way too may chargers and cables…

1 Like

I didn’t even catch Soundcore Journey! Looks really sleek :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I hear you. It is a zoo of charging technologies currently.

My most recent purchase was a Huawei tablet, it has “FCP” which is 9V 2A / 5V 2A and it happens to overlap USB PD at 9V 2A.

I have a Google Pixel C it is 5V 3A. If I plug its charger into my Huawei table they decide 5V 1.8A.

I have Powercore Fusion 5000, it should output 5V 2A, if I plug into my Pixel C it says 5V 2A but in my Huawei it is 5V 1A (why?).

I have a OnePlus 6 phone it has its own “DASH” charge and it seems ok on 5V 2A.

All this means is I cannot buy a single charger which makes everything charge at its fastest possible speed. Grrr.

Buy a USB meter I guess to work it all before you leave.

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.