Calling at all Power Users, our new sample page has arrived!

That’s not gonna be wireless anyway

Limited stock after today’s discount

1 Like

Update from Anker support: My speculation is confirmed… It doesn’t have a fan! :mage:‍♂

@Jesse_Hernandez1, thought you might find this chart helpful for your review

1 Like

Thanks for the chart still waiting for the stand to ship :cry:
Curious to see how warm it gets when charging at 10w🤔

1 Like

I saw a tear down photo of it and correct it doesn’t have a fan, but it still has cooling vents that I could see from the pictures

1 Like

Well, that better explains the difference in price nonetheless

When checking out the power user page I am currently seeing another members details :smirk:

Is this happening to others?

Ive not shown any further info outta privacy

Post like this needs to be screenshot and sent direct to Rosa, and not posted here…well comment on it but your first thing you should do is email Rosa

I just checked, and nope all details on PU page are mine!

How you getting dollar prices on your PU page?

dollar price on PU page is normal. I see it all the time. Once in a while something comes up free :slight_smile:

Since the picture is disclosing other user’s privacy, I’ve deleted it. Hope you don’t mind.:relaxed: Next time when this occurs, it would be better to DM @AnkerOfficial or contact marketing@anker.com directly.

1 Like

Been known to happen occasionally, more so before the forum upgrades…best bet is to always inform @AnkerOfficial via PM or email marketing@anker.com so they can look into what caused the issue…

1 Like

Cheers folks, will remember that for future reference.

All sorted now :+1:t2:

Maybe they wanted a timely/quick response?

I’ve had it a couple of times, grabbed a screenshot last time and sent to marketing… Last time was actually @elmo41683’s page…

Should I PM @AnkerOfficial too then?

Yes, it also happens to me

When I check the power user page, I see… Dead people, um, oops, nothing, just a sorry we been sleeping message… Unless…

During the strange n random stuff Anker does to the website, they forgot to turn the UK/Europe page back on? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face::exploding_head: lol

Thanks for your interests in testing Anker products! We will release samples/codes according to market demands, stock availability as well as product managers’ decisions. Please be patient and keep an eye on the Power User page. :relaxed:

3 Likes

Does anyone else have a review sitting at submitted since the redo of the superuser page? Mines been there prior to the redo.

Drop an email to marketing@anker.com they will be able to verify and manually mark it as completed (reviewed).