Calling at all Power Users, our new sample page has arrived!

I think @nigelhealy meant PowerBucks rich :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hello, thank you for answer. I submitted the form for power user on website but i don’t have the blue diamond badge on profile in community. I think i will contact them :confused:

1 Like

perfect :weary:

1 Like

Hi @Alessio_Amoruso1
Anker checks your request first. If you are suitable for the Power User program and accepted then you have the blue diamond :sunglasses:

1 Like

thanks for information :wink:

1 Like

Just curious, those who were part of the anker beta testing program, do they
let you keep the items? so its essentially free just like when you are
in the power user program? thanks in advance

1 Like

Many power users testing our product and keep it.:grin:

3 Likes

I forget, how long does a submitted review take to be finalized in the Power User section? I recently submitted a long overdue review (stupid life gets in the way of things at times) and just noticed its seemingly stuck on submitted instead of reviewed. Either way, I’ve got time to wait now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It can take up to two weeks from what I have experienced, if it takes longer you can always send Rosa and email and ask if there are any issues.

1 Like

I wish i could review something last time i sample some on 11/16/17 i emailed anker asking how come i haven’t seen anything on my power user page and this was there reply the by way I’m ok with and understand Thanks for your interests in testing Anker products. Unfortunately, samples are not available now. We are discussing the next step of Power User program and will release more incentive to our users.

1 Like

I would send Rosa another email and let her know it’s been almost 6 months since you last reviewed or tested anything

1 Like

When did you receive that response?

Don’t remember the day but when i sent the email it was on 4/3/18

2 Likes

just wondering is it blank like there is no products available or it’s showing that you didn’t review? Also is any of the icon highlighted (anker/eufy/zolo/etc) ? I know some time I get a blank screen too and I notice the icon is not highlighted. So I just log back in and its fine again. Hopefully you have the same problem. If not just have to wait for Rosa to look into it. Hope it helps

On my power user profile it’s been stuck with the same image for months now I’ve already review that product but usually when i post my links it’s posted at the bottom with a link showing where i wrote my review at

Ah that’s why, send another email to Rosa and explain to her that your power user page has been on product review submitted since however long you submitted it. I had this happen to me back in January and Rosa pushed it through so I was then able to see other new products to review

1 Like

I have not seen products for testing for a long time

This is my review for the powerdrive 2, car charger.

3 Likes

i saw 2 new products a few weeks ago those were quickly taken (not by me)

1 Like

When logging in i saw something that I’ve never seen before this thing had an m with a red shield is that normal