Anker Unveils USB-C to Lightning Cables!

I think it will get cheaper really fast. But we will see…

4 Likes

Yeah. Anker needs to keep price below what Apple charges, even on debut. I know they are setting themselves up to discount the cables later, but they risk losing clients early by charging more than apple.

3 Likes

Nah I doubt they will lose any clients to apple, these cables are more durable and come with a better warranty and most people will pay a premium for that

3 Likes

Pricier than I was expecting, but at least Anker’s will be braided. The extra $2 might be worth the extra durability.

3 Likes

That price might be for the regular PowerLine, non-braided option.

2 Likes

That’s the price for the non braided option???

1 Like

I think so.

damn that sucks the braiding makes it feel and in my opinion look so much better

2 Likes

Ouch. That’s…ouch.

3 Likes

That’s an expensive cable. I will wait for the price to come down.

3 Likes

Will be waiting on discounts on these/multipacks.

3 Likes

Can’t wait for those to be available. Any release date for France?

3 Likes

Hopefully, this will show up for Canadian also.

1 Like
2 Likes

@bill_rae
Called it​:sunglasses::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I knew it was coming just a matter of time

@ktkundy
I don’t know Apple is pretty unpredictable. I was thinking that they might release a new proprietary cable until they switched the iPad over to type c, then I knew it was just a matter of time like you said.

1 Like

I agree with this mate. The apple ones need to come down in price then I think more people would buy them. The Anker ones do look good though.

Super excited! Just yesterday I was looking for one do these, but the only good one I could find was the Apple one. So glad anker is going to make one! If they do a beta test I would love to take part!