Anker Unveils USB-C to Lightning Cables!

Ps @AnkerOfficial can we have a global launch please so we are not left drooling over our US friends :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Good. USB-C everything :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Can’t wait for these cables to ship, tired of the Apple’s one, too expensive and not strong enough

5 Likes

Finally Anker, waiting for this for a long time…

4 Likes

USB-C is becoming mainstream pretty quickly. Gotta go with the ages!

2 Likes

Finally. The biggest hurdle to the USB-C bandwagon has been Apple’s prices for their C-Lightning cable

5 Likes

Hi there. I think it should be priced around £10-£15 as the apple originals are so expensive. Thanks Sam

2 Likes

I want to try the power cord version out. I hope that they will cost about same as the regular cables. Does anker have any details about the performance of these cables vs standard lightnight USB cables for iPhoneX, Xs, 8, etc?

2 Likes

I hope apple switches it would be so easy if everything was standardized at usb c then everything can charge as fast as usb c and less cables. Just kidding I’ll always have billions of cables but still the thought is a nice one

2 Likes

FINALLY!!! Thank you Anker!

3 Likes

I think a couple other manufactures have announced upcoming offerings, as well.

1 Like

If this cable are cheaper then the apple one I’m for sure buying 2 of them cause i like how my lightning cable from anker has lasted longer compared to the apple lightning cables i had to buy one every 5-6 months

3 Likes

Awesome! I’m hoping the 6’ cable isn’t more than $20

2 Likes

UPDATE:

These cables will start at $20.99, which is $2 more than what Apple charges.

Thoughts?!

2 Likes

Dang I thought Anker would be cheaper because usually apple is the the over priced cable of horrible quality

3 Likes

Apple’s USB-C to Lightning cable is actually not that bad… much better than their USB-A to Lightning cable, but same price.

1 Like

But still usually I can count on Anker for a cheaper price. This mean I have to wait for them to send their discount codes when this thing goes on sale so I can buy it.

2 Likes

Not a bad price considering the build quality & warranty you get…plus after a few months they will hits the sales or come down in price…

6 Likes

Economies of scale I assume?

2 Likes

Hopefully it becomes cheaper (like $17)

2 Likes