Black Friday blowout for USA

Latest email deals…ends November 25th

8 Likes

I was about to post this. Amazing deal on powercore lite 10000 and powercore 26800. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

For some reason I didn’t get this email. Thank you for posting. I wonder if there will be better Cyber Monday deals. I want the PowerCore II Slim 10000.

3 Likes

I doubt powercore lite will go cheaper than this price. It is available on Amazon without any code.

1 Like

Nice deals!! Thans for sharing!!

1 Like

Not only US :grin:
There are many super ANKER offers as well at AMAZON.de
It is really a good chance to get things for a reasonable price.

1 Like

Some cracking deals for our friends across the pond. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Isn’t the lite different than the slim? Looking for the compact body style. Sorry if this is a basic question I am new to Anker products.

This is why those who get emails post them :slight_smile: they don’t always send them to everyone. Just remember limited quantity.

2 Likes

I ordered (1) PowerCore 26800 & (3) Powerline II 3-in-1 cables for $73.63 shipped. I can’t complain :slight_smile: I am excited to start my Anker experience.

3 Likes

Different people seeing different deals, I can see a few more around. My post will overlap yours but spot the difference!

1 Like

YES! Wish I would have waited to buy my 26800… dam good price!

I get emails (offers) from the US site and the DE site.
Those are interesting to compare the prices USD and EURO.

1 Like

Passing these deals along to family

1 Like

That Powercore 26800 is tempting at that price.

Added a couple more to the op, check the last two added pictures

1 Like

Yes lite is different than the slim and there are some subtle differences.

Slim supports power iq2.0 which means it can charge the Qualcomm quick charge devices at full speed or supports fast charging. Also this a rubberized non slippery back. It does not have usb-c input and can only be charged through micro usb.

Lite supports older version of power iq which means it does not support fast charging. Has usb-c and micro usb input. This device also has a trickle charge feature which means it can charge small low powered devices – Bluetooth earbuds, etc. These devices do not draw enough power to keep the portable battery switched on but with trickle charge external battery packs are able to fully charge smaller battery devices.

Lite is definetly a lot cheaper than slim with the black friday deal but in terms of size and weight there is not much difference.

Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

Too bad I didn’t see this before increasing my bid on the auction! Ah well. Now that I think about it, I never go the email, either.

I ordered on Black Friday (November 23) and my items was delieved today Sunday, November 25. I am impressed!

2 Likes