Black Friday 2018

Hoping Powercore 26800 will be on sale.

I am hoping for robovac discounts or discounts on the powerhouse.

I’m hoping for the Powerline+ USB C to USB 3.0 cables to go on sale because the exchange rate is killing me, not to mention the 5 percent gst. They only offer 3’ or 6’, but I would like something in between, about 5 feet would be perfect.

1 Like

I expect to see lots of little stuff like this between now and Black Friday, keep eyes out on Amazon!

I think lots of people are looking for these (myself included) as we move into a USB-C powered future. I expect we’ll find a deal at some point. Not sure what they are doing elsewhere, but Amazon US is providing “Early black Friday” deals like the one above on a daily basis. That USB 3.0 -> USB-C powerline has already been on that list once.

1 Like

Black Friday Event live now! Generous prizes! I won a car mount!

1 Like

How’d you win that?

Apple Watch Series 3 42mm to drop to $230. Got mine for $268 after tax but if I can save another $30 that’d be fantastic.

Cos morning UK

I accedntly won a prize, by accidently doing g the American version.

CORRECTION
It was a zolo

NOOOOOOOOO!!! :astonished:

I will redeem it for you if you like :innocent:

I second that​:joy::joy::sunglasses:

I wouldn’t give it away for free.

Of course you wouldn’t ahahahahahahaha​:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

@amangons don’t know if it’s allowed but someone in US could redeem it and you just cover postage back to UK :thinking:

I’m sure that breaks all kinda rules though :joy:

I’d the UK grabber was working g properly, we’d have a prize too.

So what’s wrong in wanting to do a swap?

@Jesse_Hernandez1, this from the person who greedily grabbed as many 2s as he could, even when it was obvious that others were trying to get one

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

You’re insufferable. Entertaining though.

1 Like

I see Amazon has started the offers early… anyone made any early purchases?

1 Like

Yeah, I grabbed that ROAV F0 at $13 or so

1 Like

So did anybody get any DOORBUSTERS today?!