Become a Movie Screener - Sign Up to Test Nebula Prizm

The entry period ended Friday at midnight west coast US time

2 Likes

EXCELLENT!!

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH :heart_eyes: @AnkerOfficial!!

3 Likes

Congratulations​:tada::tada::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::tada: can’t wait for a review​:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Woohoo congrats

@bleaum
@TheCharneco
@thetonyclay
@Jbkim215
@Tim_Searles

4 Likes

Thank you @AnkerOfficial for the opportunity!

2 Likes

Thank you so much, @AnkerOfficial, for this awesome opportunity and congrats to all the winners! I cannot wait to get this baby rolling and kick off fall with some outdoor movies as well as test out some fun ideas to scare all the neighbor kids on Halloween…:wink: I was also thinking it might be a great idea to set it up on a more semi-permanent location inside the house with an Apple TV hooked up to it and mount a screen to the wall. There are so many possibilities I can’t wait to explore! Thank you again! I’m going to have a lot of fun creating a review for this one! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

5 Likes

Big congrats to all

2 Likes

Congrats to the chosen testers…looking forward to the reviews :grin:

2 Likes

Thank you for the opportunity! Congratulations to the other winners!

3 Likes

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

Congrats to the winners

Looking forward to seeing/reading the reviews

congratulations to the 5 winners :grin:

I am excited to see more reviews about this.

Thats a cool product

Many congratulations to the winners! hope this happens to other countries too!

Sure will in the future! Stay tuned! :wink:

Heres my review!

4 Likes

Added my review.

2 Likes

It looks like some of you have received yours already. Mine said it shipped on 9/22, but I still haven’t gotten anything. When I check the tracking number it says that USPS is awaiting the item. Then when I go to the Amazon page to check it out, it says it’s out of stock. :frowning: Nice reviews @Tim_Searles and @thetonyclay! Makes me even more excited to play with this and use it!