Battery Life - How Long Before You Charge?

My Space NC is charged about once a month and I use for about an hour to about two hours a day. My portable speakers about every 2 weeks or so if I’m using them daily for more than a couple of hours at a time.

1 Like

My LG XCharge has a 4500 mAh battery that can outlast a weekend with all day heavy use :slight_smile:

1 Like

this is interesting for me as im looking for a new bluetooth speaker whats the sound quality like on these anker ones?

1 Like

I charge my Soundbuds Slim once a week since I use it for 30-40 mins twice every weekday (so about 5-7 hrs a week). I know Life 2 battery lasts pretty long too

1 Like

Wow impressive battery life :thumbsup:

1 Like

Both the Soundcore Mini 2 and Flare are excellent and water-resistant. The sound is crisp, clear, and have some decent bass. The Flare is more robust when you compare it to the Mini 2, but it’s also 3 times the size. Haha. I’d recommend either. I’ve used both outdoors and both sound great and are very loud.

Good tip, I also notice that their battery live quite longer, than, for example on my mobile

1 Like

Normally charge my pair of Flares roughly every 2-3 weeks with moderate use (laptop), the Zero roughly every 7-10 days with an hour use or so day…volume in the 40-50% range on average…

1 Like

When it gets to 20% at least that’s when I charge mine

1 Like

Agreed… the Mini 2 seems to last forever! I sometimes forget where the charging port is since I rarely need to use it. :joy:

1 Like

Even 2-3 weeks on moderate use is excellent. Last summer I got some Monster GLO 2 lantern speakers for the backyard that all sync up. They sound great and work well, but they definitely don’t have the 14 hour battery life they claim to have. I usually end up charging them after each use to ensure they don’t die on me. I would love to replace them with a fleet of Flares. lol

Talk to @Quinn_Armstrong about that :joy:

1 Like

Recharge my Soundcore Liberty Air’s about once a week with 2ish hours playing time daily :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

i love tech that rarely needs to be charged really makes it so much easier to not have to constantly worry about them

1 Like

I can speak only of the FLARE.
Great sound indeed.
I have had different speakers (Anker as well) but I kept the FLARE.

1 Like

Agreed! Battery life is a big deal with on-the-go things like speakers. It’s nice to be able to use them consistently for a decent amount of time without the worry of a drained battery.

1 Like

I use my soundcore 2 pretty much daily, in the shower listening to podcasts before work and also around the apartment while getting ready for work, I charge about once a month. very impressed with the battery

2 Likes

I have the Soundbuds life this is my second one and neither one charges have used all different charges and cables computers had the green light on both turned them on and they shut down and have not worked since. will never buy them again. going to bbb and state attorney for putting out a product they knew does not work

I googled why anker battery lasts forever. Hah! Can’t remember when i last charged mine.