Battery Life - How Long Before You Charge?

Huh? I can’t hear you. Speak up! lol! That’s true. My volume level on the Mini 2 is pretty low.

I agree about the Flare! I think I have to charge mine every 3-4 weeks. I have that thing pumped up pretty loud too. We use it a lot when we’re in the backyard. It’s so portable, convenient, and loud.

2 Likes

Not full power of course.
About 1/4. :grin:

2 Likes

My Space NC is charged about once a month and I use for about an hour to about two hours a day. My portable speakers about every 2 weeks or so if I’m using them daily for more than a couple of hours at a time.

1 Like

My LG XCharge has a 4500 mAh battery that can outlast a weekend with all day heavy use :slight_smile:

1 Like

this is interesting for me as im looking for a new bluetooth speaker whats the sound quality like on these anker ones?

1 Like

I charge my Soundbuds Slim once a week since I use it for 30-40 mins twice every weekday (so about 5-7 hrs a week). I know Life 2 battery lasts pretty long too

1 Like

Wow impressive battery life :thumbsup:

1 Like

Both the Soundcore Mini 2 and Flare are excellent and water-resistant. The sound is crisp, clear, and have some decent bass. The Flare is more robust when you compare it to the Mini 2, but it’s also 3 times the size. Haha. I’d recommend either. I’ve used both outdoors and both sound great and are very loud.

Good tip, I also notice that their battery live quite longer, than, for example on my mobile

1 Like

Normally charge my pair of Flares roughly every 2-3 weeks with moderate use (laptop), the Zero roughly every 7-10 days with an hour use or so day…volume in the 40-50% range on average…

1 Like

When it gets to 20% at least that’s when I charge mine

1 Like

Agreed… the Mini 2 seems to last forever! I sometimes forget where the charging port is since I rarely need to use it. :joy:

1 Like

Even 2-3 weeks on moderate use is excellent. Last summer I got some Monster GLO 2 lantern speakers for the backyard that all sync up. They sound great and work well, but they definitely don’t have the 14 hour battery life they claim to have. I usually end up charging them after each use to ensure they don’t die on me. I would love to replace them with a fleet of Flares. lol

Talk to @Quinn_Armstrong about that :joy:

1 Like

Recharge my Soundcore Liberty Air’s about once a week with 2ish hours playing time daily :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

i love tech that rarely needs to be charged really makes it so much easier to not have to constantly worry about them

1 Like

I can speak only of the FLARE.
Great sound indeed.
I have had different speakers (Anker as well) but I kept the FLARE.

1 Like

Agreed! Battery life is a big deal with on-the-go things like speakers. It’s nice to be able to use them consistently for a decent amount of time without the worry of a drained battery.

1 Like

I use my soundcore 2 pretty much daily, in the shower listening to podcasts before work and also around the apartment while getting ready for work, I charge about once a month. very impressed with the battery

2 Likes