Audiophile Survey | Fill Out & Win!

I’m just glad Anker is asking everyone for their opinions and thoughts, unlike on the past they did their surveys to a small demographic group. They are learning and growing from their way mistakes and getting better at listening to true consumers

4 Likes

Completed :thumbsup:

1 Like

me too i like better when these surveys are opened to a larger group especially the whole community

This is beyond the whole community. It’s open to the whole world, since it’s on social media…

This community is just as open (if not more) to the whole world than social media is… I don’t get your point.

More people are active on social media than on this community.

Anyone who follows anker will get the notification thing for this survey. Whereas, most people on this Community (77k) will not see it, since it wasn’t pinned or anything.

I would assume (I don’t use social media so I can’t check) that anker has a similar number of followers on social media than the amount of members here.

how come this contest didn’t came from @AnkerOfficial ?

You could ask the same thing about their product announcements…

4 Likes

1 Like

i mean like im glad that its on social media but also for the community since not everyone on this forum has social media its nice that they branch out to include both

It looks like this contest ends next week, since the survey is still open :grin:.

Maybe. But, I’d assume each survey has a timestamp on it of some kind. Can probably filter off that.

Agreed! Progress is progress haha. Excited to see what comes of these surveys, nonetheless.

grats to winners

2 Likes

Any fellow member receive email for winning this contest>>?

1 Like

Didn’t get anything but congrats if people really did win

Not received anything, Winners may already have been contacted by now. Anker would not provide the winners names of Web contests as previously confirmed in some other thread.

1 Like

I think the draw caretaker has been caught napping! lol

2 Likes

i totally forgot about this

2 Likes

Lol I think we all did

2 Likes