Are you a Power user?

I currently am not a power user and would like to become one. What are some good sites I can start reviewing my current anker products on to become a successful power user?

1 Like

Any advice or information welcome. Please comment below!

http://community.anker.com/search?q=how%20to%20become%20power%20user

Moderators! @ndalby @TechnicallyWell

4 Likes

You should search the forum every time before posting something @pickering.drew!

Don’t let this get out of hand.

The search is immediately to the left of the menu in case you couldn’t tell.

Just trying to help!

4 Likes

Powerbucks rewards non-searching. As discussed, many times with @AnkerOfficial

1 Like

That’s the wrong attitude because we are only going to get more active members. It’s going to be chaotic. Think about it… 20+ posts/day?

Proportionate

1 Like

This is your second post of similar title, I did mention to you before to use the search and even messaged you directly to give you a heads-up yet you still ignored and continue to do the same. I know you want post and points but the only way to get that is to follow rules and what others tell you

7 Likes

Hi @pickering.drew, as advised by both myself and a few other community members, while is nice to have new threads started can you please familiarize yourself with the community rules as listed here and make use of the search button to check for similar or identical threads to which you could contribute;

http://community.anker.com/power_draw/rules

Repeated violations of the community rules will not only increase your chances of being flagged by users but could decrease your chances of becoming a power user and may result in a ban on your account by the site admins. Thanks.

8 Likes

Hi @pickering.drew,

First of all, welcome to the Community if you’re new and if you’ve been here for a while we’d like to thank you for being a passionate member.

To help you make the most out of your Community experience we’ve prepared some guidelines for all the newbie: Community Guidelines to Improve Your Experience!

Please read and believe, we don’t want to deliberately hurt anyone’s feeling. I apologize to you if it makes you unhappy, but as moderator and a few other community members said, we suggest you to use search function before start a new thread. This can make your post more helpful.

@ndalby, @nigelhealy, @joshuad11, @elmo41683, You guys always helpful, just want to mention that the person you’re talking to might be a newbie. So be patient and provide as many details as possible if you’re posting about a problem. Also be understanding and friendly, it can help them to better familiarize our community rules.:innocent:

3 Likes