AptX low latency

Looking to buy a Bluetooth transmitter/receiver for my Echo Dot. I currently use the Soundcore Bluetooth speaker and wish to add another. Only concern is the device requires the speakers to be AptX Low Latency compatible. Is the Soundcore speaker compliant. Thanks. Frank

1 Like

You may want to look for Avantree TC417 transmitter, have one of these which I use to connect couple of speakers & headsets. States as aptX Low Latency Bluetooth Transmitter and couples as a receiver as well. Its in $30~$40 range.

Have not used it for any sort of connections with Eco Dot or any Amazon devices for that matter.

Can’t you direct connect? IE, use a cable to connect Alexa to soundcore?

1 Like

Echo dot only allows one Bluetooth speaker. I looking to use two with two speakers.

Try this Anker item (Anker Soundsync A3341 Bluetooth 2-in-1 Transmitter and Receiver, with Bluetooth 5, HD Audio with Lag-Free Synchronization, and AUX/RCA/Optical Connection for TV and Home Stereo System)

• Bluetooth 5
  • aptX HD music
  • aptX Low-Latency
  • Connect via AUX, RCA, or optical cable

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07BR3FFTB/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

3 Likes

I initially tried to buy this, for whatever reason, this kept showing as unavailable in the past.

it does come up from time to time. I purchased it very recently on a sale price of $33.99