Apple Wins Patent on Long-Delayed AirPods Wireless Charging Case and AirPower

Totally agree with what you said at the end.

Sadly as with all Apple products you can get a much cheaper and better alternative from other companies. I’d imagine this would be geared towards the person that is an Apple addict and has money to burn.

Nice! I love apple. There are however a lot of people on this community who have a severe hatred for them.

No hatred!
But you might consider the pro and contra.
Prize, use, compatibility etc.
From my side : Neither thumbs up nor down.

Everybody should use the items he likes and he is able to use. :grin:
Though I could afford Apple-products I would not buy and use.

I have no need to do this! :smiley:

1 Like

more and more focus towards a “wireless” access / charging. It will be good to see Airpower Vs Powerwave + from Anker

Airpower vs Powerwave: you will find many friends on both sides. And I assume: technical aspects do not count. Important is “style” and easy handling. Two arguments for airpower …

Don’t worry, you have a fellow Apple fan here as well! :thumbsup:

1 Like

Anker’s PowerWave+ Duo Pad? :pray:

3 Likes

That is a Plus 1, add me to the list :slight_smile:

1 Like

Firstly, no surprise, us department have something to apple.

Secondly, I don’t hate apple buyers… My Mrs for example loves them, and I’ll eat an apple pie! Hahaha :wink:

I just think, a lot (notice… not all, just the vast majority) buy apple because it’s fashionable to do so. A vast majority of these, also buy apple, cos they’re easy to use… That’s a tick from me.

I personally don’t like my tech to tell me what I can or can’t do, what I can or can’t control. I loved my 3gs, but it wasn’t quite enough. If I remember rightly my phone after was a note 2 and the freedom I felt on that in comparison was what has kept me away from apple.

Def8nitely a clear indication that the long wait for both Of these is over. A fr8emd of mine promised to buy me an AirPower mat because he lost a bet, so we’ll see if it’s worth anything.

I’d expect a hefty price tag of $100 so I don’t imagine they’ll be selling many of them.

There was rumor that the air power mat would cost close to 200 if not over 200 due to it being proprietary technology and not just quick charge

2 Likes

Airpower mat $200 is a very $$$$$, These need to in $100 range even for people to think about these, else they would sit in warehouse with Homepods :smiling_imp:

Hope Apple learns from thier recent pricing debacle

1 Like

They’ll sell by the 10s of thousands by people who just buy the latest apple crap, and have no worries shelling out the stupid.money apple ask for.

Hey have you seen the latest iPhone pay app, where money goes to my bank… Just download… LMFAO :crazy_face:

Lol now let’s see how many buy a $2000 Samsung phone. :tongue:

I would…

If the AirPods are over priced then the AirPods 2 are going to be pricey🤨

1 Like

The airpods 2 are rumored to have additional features such as heart rate monitor sensor among other things, and their pricing is supposedly going to be around $250-$300

I’ve heard all the rumors. I think the heart rate on AirPods would be a really dumb idea if they end up doing that. All they need to do for AirPods 2 is BT 5.0, W3/4 chip, colors, and if they want to be crazy ANC.

Why do people insist on adding a heart rate sensor to everything?! Lol.

Yeh a heart rate sensor would be pretty useless

The rate at which the prices are going up, doubt it if it is the actual cost to manufacture or to fill the gap in revenue / profit because of stagnant growth in mobile segment