Anyone else excited to get their Capsule Projector?

Now that they are shipping out of Hong Kong, anyone excited to get theirs?
I want to use mine to play Christmas Vacation outside by the fire pit this holiday

4 Likes

Sounds like fun! Hope you enjoy it, come back and post pics of it with your family. Would love to see it!

1 Like

They look to be a great piece of technology. Would love to be able to show one off sometime in the future.

Wow, hope you will receive it soon! Can’t wait to hear your feedback!:grin:

Well needless to say there is a small uprising happening on Indigogo comments because people were told items shipped 8-9 days ago and then were sent tracking numbers to non existant packages. Also there has been zero response from the company. If Anker is listening you better get some damage control going because people are getting stupid

1 Like

Someone from nebula got on and gave a bunch of canned, non specific answers. Just made people more upset.
Basically Nebula gave everyone a dhl tracking number and dhl never received the packages to ship.
Almost seems like someone tried to make it look like they hit their target date but reality was not really.
Plus some projectors have shipped apparently but it’s very random.
I was one of the first 20 to order and mine has not shipped

Hi @bill_rae,

I already reflected your problems to nebular team.

It looks like they’ve sent out some products, so that they can offer you guys with an exclusive tracking number. But due to the peak season of shipping, it might take more time for the shipping company DHL to update the tracking information, especially for international shipping.

Since it is Christmas season, the express delivery flood in warehouse, the tracking status are unpredictable……

So I suggest we can give them a little more time, and we will continually focus on the delivery status.

While I appreciate the support, I think someone with a good grasp of English should update the campaign with an official update clearly explaining the issues and calm people down. It is a language barrier issue I think over there on Indigogo. Sometimes just taking 15 minutes of time to explain and break stuff down can calm a lot of people down instead of copy pasting responses to individual comments.
Also when you call dhl and give them the tracking number they say they haven’t received it, so it is appearing to be more than a website update issue.
I can wait, I’m not in a hurry, but I’ve seen ignoring comments destroy a kickstarter/indigogo campaign.

edit received update from dhl package was picked up in Hong Kong today. Others are receiving updates as well

1 Like

Ditto. FInally got the confirmation that package has shipped. Bit late for Xmas but maybe can use it at our New Years gathering.

I also was disappointed with the shipping situation. Had also contacted support and was not very satisfied with the response which implied it had shipped already.

1 Like

i think it was a minor slip up by sending out shipping info so early before actual shipping. So far only issues i have read about are IR remote sensor being on back of projector and has to be very line of sight.

Impressed with so much tech in such a small package after watching this vid

cant wait to get mine

1 Like

Mine arrived yesterday. Strongly suggest getting the capsule app. It gets around the issue with the remote and its helpful for setup. Other thing is to make sure to do a software upgrade. I wasn’t able to get anything to work until that was done.

So far, it’s been great. We’ve been happy with it and its’s performed as expected.

2 Likes

Software updates is always the first thing I look to do in new products. Looking forward to seeing some reviews and pics or maybe even some videos

Good to know you that you successfully received it! Thank you for your suggestions! I will pass your idea with nebula team.:grin:

Thank your for sharing this video, hope your nebula will receive soon!