Announcing PowerWave Wireless Chargers

The wireless will work with any qi enabled phone

1 Like

You didn’t miss anything as you can still go to amazon product page and the coupons are listed there

Or notifications

1 Like

As a non apple flavoured :sheep:, I get annoyed when stuff is now suddenly… Designed for Apple devices, when apple is years behind the tech.

Why can’t it be, QI chargers, rather than apple chargers which android devices are lucky enough to be able to use also! Plus only 3 of their devices are capable of wireless charging, put that against the CHOICE of android devices.

Hmmm… all of Anker’s other wireless chargers are optimized for Android and not iPhone. Do you mean Anker should not have any that reach the iPhone’s max potential?

1 Like

This review, and also ankers constant apple product push over Android “stuff”.

Well said.

My beef is not that there are iphone optimized products, but the slowness in USB-PD chargers. However as one humble consumer I can better decide what I buy more than I can ever influence Anker.

1 Like

It appears that Anker has received a significant number of complaints about the short length of the cable on Amazon, so don’t be surprised if Anker starts to ship a 6 footer by default. Also seems to be some confusion that you can use only the included cable…

https://www.amazon.com/Anker-PowerWave-Wireless-Charger-Included/dp/B078TDLHY9/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1521514532&sr=8-11&keywords=Ankerdirect#customerReviews

1 Like

The event has ended, so the campaign page has gone.:grin:

1 Like

Now popping up on UK site.

2 Likes

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

1 Like

Nice video posted on YouTube a few hours ago :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Anyone know how long it takes to charge an empty S9+ to full?

1 Like

I asked from our product manager. It may takes you about 160 -180 minutes to fully charge.:grin:

3 Likes

very nice.
how much is it?

$45.99 for the pad and 49.99 for the stand

I would like to have it :heart_eyes:

The Powerwave wireless charger provides the instant charging in minimum time and saves the battery also. I like the wireless charging feature which is so amazing for all.
windows error code 0x80004005

nidechanpintaidiaole